Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Animated Wildclaws
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[emoji=pink gem 2]
ivy_sleep_sig.gifchester_run_sig.gifivy_blep_sig.gif
@ChuuchMoon

Could you possibly ping me sometime on Sunday before the auction ends?
Depending on whether my money comes in by then, I may be able to bid for slot B.

-Thank You
@ChuuchMoon

Could you possibly ping me sometime on Sunday before the auction ends?
Depending on whether my money comes in by then, I may be able to bid for slot B.

-Thank You
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
[emoji=blue bee]
@BloodyScreeching

Oh shoot, sorry I missed this because we posted at almost exactly the same time, hah! Sure, I'll be happy to ping you Sunday. Thanks for the interest either way! x]
@BloodyScreeching

Oh shoot, sorry I missed this because we posted at almost exactly the same time, hah! Sure, I'll be happy to ping you Sunday. Thanks for the interest either way! x]
[emoji=book]
[emoji=sunglasses]
[emoji=cat 1]
[emoji=peacock feather]
@ChuuchMoon

Hi! If the dragon only has the genes basic/basic/underbelly, would you consider incorporating small, 2D details such as the stars in this accent?
@ChuuchMoon

Hi! If the dragon only has the genes basic/basic/underbelly, would you consider incorporating small, 2D details such as the stars in this accent?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap I'm glad you asked, because YES. That accent is adorable (my wife saw it and said "well you have to do it."), and not having to contend with any high complexity genes mixed with it seems quite fair. [emoji=familiar heart] I'd even be happy to try to mix in the lil' dinos if I could fit them legibly onto my base's wings, unless your preference is to have it simplified to stars for aesthetic purposes~
@bitmap I'm glad you asked, because YES. That accent is adorable (my wife saw it and said "well you have to do it."), and not having to contend with any high complexity genes mixed with it seems quite fair. I'd even be happy to try to mix in the lil' dinos if I could fit them legibly onto my base's wings, unless your preference is to have it simplified to stars for aesthetic purposes~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7