Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [USD] Digital Art Shop | CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 54 55
@Pleasant sure, sounds great! Sorry about the wait, I went to bed
@Pleasant sure, sounds great! Sorry about the wait, I went to bed
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

do you have a slot open?
@tinymush

do you have a slot open?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@skittyhime yup! :)
@skittyhime yup! :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush

Can i commission a design and send the payment and message in dms please?
@tinymush

Can i commission a design and send the payment and message in dms please?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@skittyhime sure! :)
@skittyhime sure! :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush HI! would it at all be possible if I could nab that last spot? (if so, here's my little order form ^^) [b]Commission Type:[/b] [s]Page Doll[/s] please - edit, sorry, sig doll ;^^ [b]Character Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44374355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/443744/44374355.png[/img] [/url] [b]Pose/Expression:[/b] If his expression could look as though he's determined, please! Grinning/happy, but also focused (He looks pretty scary, and he is a bit broody at times, but he's really a friendly bean. Loves making people smile!) [b]Accessories/Apparel?:[/b] (He has quite a bit, I know...) If his Boneyard Tatters and Skeletal Chimes could be added in as well- or if you think he's better without apparel, by all means i'm happy either way :3
@tinymush HI! would it at all be possible if I could nab that last spot?

(if so, here's my little order form ^^)

Commission Type: Page Doll please - edit, sorry, sig doll ;^^
Character Reference(s):
44374355.png

Pose/Expression: If his expression could look as though he's determined, please! Grinning/happy, but also focused (He looks pretty scary, and he is a bit broody at times, but he's really a friendly bean. Loves making people smile!)
Accessories/Apparel?: (He has quite a bit, I know...) If his Boneyard Tatters and Skeletal Chimes could be added in as well- or if you think he's better without apparel, by all means i'm happy either way :3
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png
@Zedacus im sorry for the late reply, i missed this alert before rollover! the slot is still open :)

id be happy to add his apparel if you want it, dont worry! how does 1 mil treasure/100 gems sound?
@Zedacus im sorry for the late reply, i missed this alert before rollover! the slot is still open :)

id be happy to add his apparel if you want it, dont worry! how does 1 mil treasure/100 gems sound?
chadlasdragons.png
Ooo no worries @tinymush! I did send my message pretty close to rollover as well, sorry for that!
-Apparel would be lovely, thank you!

I could do gems, but I wonder if you'd be happy to accept a paypal?
Ooo no worries @tinymush! I did send my message pretty close to rollover as well, sorry for that!
-Apparel would be lovely, thank you!

I could do gems, but I wonder if you'd be happy to accept a paypal?
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png
tinymush_commission_CROPPED.png
@Zedacus sure, paypal works for me! :)
@Zedacus sure, paypal works for me! :)
chadlasdragons.png
@tinymush I shall send you a PM!
@tinymush I shall send you a PM!
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
ELWEhez.png