Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Shining Artshop 5 SLOTS OPEN
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@ArtemisAgrotera
YAY!!!! im glad you liked him ^^
btw, I have misspelled "yahoo.com" on the email I've given so im hoping you havent sent it to the wrong address im sorry! it should be butachans_email@yahoo.com
I also have the original scanned art 300DPI should you need it, you can just give me your email and I can send it to you. Ive also sent the art in your Toyhouse. You can just change the description since Ive used it to leave a note for you.
Thanks again for ordering!
@ArtemisAgrotera
YAY!!!! im glad you liked him ^^
btw, I have misspelled "yahoo.com" on the email I've given so im hoping you havent sent it to the wrong address im sorry! it should be butachans_email@yahoo.com
I also have the original scanned art 300DPI should you need it, you can just give me your email and I can send it to you. Ive also sent the art in your Toyhouse. You can just change the description since Ive used it to leave a note for you.
Thanks again for ordering!
@emeraldeyes

Shoot, I totally did. Let me fix that...
@emeraldeyes

Shoot, I totally did. Let me fix that...
Artemis | She/her | FR+1
owo Bump
owo Bump
bumpy
bumpy
bump
bump
hello!! i would love to be added to the pinglist if this shop is still open ♥ i commissioned you guys like 5 years ago and i would love to again!
i cant seem to find the one that emeraldeyes made anymore though so im sad
hello!! i would love to be added to the pinglist if this shop is still open ♥ i commissioned you guys like 5 years ago and i would love to again!
i cant seem to find the one that emeraldeyes made anymore though so im sad
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@kiralia AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!! wow!!! 5 years is a long time and I had to go back on our old shop and I remember!!! we are currently free for comissions so you came at the right time ^^ I do remember since I wasn't able to finish your commission since I suddenly got a job in RL and was super busy Q w Q .. I'm sorry! its a good thing I haven't asked for payment yet. Actually.. the scketch is still with me I couldn't scrap it out since I was happy how the drawing came out ; w ; I can finish it if you want to. [img]https://i.imgur.com/QA45qcP.jpg[/img]
@kiralia
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
wow!!! 5 years is a long time and I had to go back on our old shop and I remember!!! we are currently free for comissions so you came at the right time ^^

I do remember since I wasn't able to finish your commission since I suddenly got a job in RL and was super busy Q w Q .. I'm sorry! its a good thing I haven't asked for payment yet.
Actually.. the scketch is still with me I couldn't scrap it out since I was happy how the drawing came out ; w ; I can finish it if you want to.

QA45qcP.jpg
@emeraldeyes omg I cant believe you still have it!! I would actually love for you to finish it! I wasn't gonna spend any money yet until I have a job but yknow what. I'll splurge and commission you to finish it! ?
@emeraldeyes omg I cant believe you still have it!! I would actually love for you to finish it! I wasn't gonna spend any money yet until I have a job but yknow what. I'll splurge and commission you to finish it! ?
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia
YAAAY!!!! you are so kind! thank you for healing my guilt-ridden heart and I can finally fulfill this unfinished promise Q w Q <3
I'll definitely finish it this time! and thank you so much for splurging on us even if you still dont have a job ; w ; Omgooosssh~!!! I'll make it worthwhile!

@Kiralia
YAAAY!!!! you are so kind! thank you for healing my guilt-ridden heart and I can finally fulfill this unfinished promise Q w Q <3
I'll definitely finish it this time! and thank you so much for splurging on us even if you still dont have a job ; w ; Omgooosssh~!!! I'll make it worthwhile!

@Kiralia order done! and this was so fun to do! I really did miss using watercolors!! > w < I loved working with your character and I had fun designing her clothes. im really glad she is not OOC lol! you can also keep the little critter as a pet! the creature popped in my head just for her lol! please send paypal payment to: butachans_email@yahoo.com and can I get your email too if you would like me to send you a 300DPI bigger version so you can clearly print it ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/b3T5cvB.jpg[/img]
@Kiralia
order done! and this was so fun to do! I really did miss using watercolors!! > w <
I loved working with your character and I had fun designing her clothes. im really glad she is not OOC lol! you can also keep the little critter as a pet! the creature popped in my head just for her lol!

please send paypal payment to: butachans_email@yahoo.com
and can I get your email too if you would like me to send you a 300DPI bigger version so you can clearly print it ^^

b3T5cvB.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33