Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tapestry's Humanoid Art Shop! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27
Bump! Weekend prices are back up, babey!
Bump! Weekend prices are back up, babey!
@Tapestry

Hey again, hun! I'd love to order another lil sketch from ya! :>>

Dragon/Character: Vaugn
Style: Sketch
Bust/Headshot/Halfbody: Bust
Payment Method: Treasure
Facial Specifics (skin tone, colors, etc): Just.... the same dark blue skintone, with maybe darker blue, almost purple as well, highlights I suppose? Aaand could their be like, slight scarring from his right eye, just peeking out from under the eye patch? :>
Faceclaim/Reference Photos: Just his only ref lol
Notes: Maybe just smiling? Or maybe nervous, too?
@Tapestry

Hey again, hun! I'd love to order another lil sketch from ya! :>>

Dragon/Character: Vaugn
Payment Method: Treasure
Facial Specifics (skin tone, colors, etc): Just.... the same dark blue skintone, with maybe darker blue, almost purple as well, highlights I suppose? Aaand could their be like, slight scarring from his right eye, just peeking out from under the eye patch? :>
Faceclaim/Reference Photos: Just his only ref lol
Notes: Maybe just smiling? Or maybe nervous, too?
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
@EpsiWire Ah, lovely to see you again! I'll get to work as soon as I receive payment. :3
@EpsiWire Ah, lovely to see you again! I'll get to work as soon as I receive payment. :3
Last bump for the night!
Last bump for the night!
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
Bump!
Bump!
bump~
bump~
Bump! Now accepting fest currency!
Bump! Now accepting fest currency!
bump~
bump~
[Center]@Tapestry Okay, hi! Hello AGAIN-! I just can't help myself pfft.... I'd love to order [i]another[/i] lil sketch from ya, please! :>> [B]Dragon/Character:[/b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35278632][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352787/35278632_350.png[/img][/url] [B]Style:[/b] Sketch [B]Bust/Headshot/Halfbody:[/b] Bust [B]Payment Method:[/b] Gems [B]Facial Specifics (skin tone, colors, etc):[/b] His scars, his black tattoos, his horns, his piercings,,, [B]Faceclaim/Reference Photos:[/b] Cillian Murphy! :D And this pic ofc! :> [Img]https://i.ibb.co/25hsSjZ/sketch1572086116832.png[/img] [B]Notes:[/b] If it's cool, I'd love if all his lil pins could be included? And the double halo, too?
@Tapestry

Okay, hi! Hello AGAIN-! I just can't help myself pfft.... I'd love to order another lil sketch from ya, please! :>>

Dragon/Character:35278632_350.png
Payment Method: Gems
Facial Specifics (skin tone, colors, etc): His scars, his black tattoos, his horns, his piercings,,,
Faceclaim/Reference Photos: Cillian Murphy! :D

And this pic ofc! :>

sketch1572086116832.png

Notes: If it's cool, I'd love if all his lil pins could be included? And the double halo, too?
» Nova / Nils
» He/They
» MST FR +1
» Multi-Fandom Nerd
21038569_a313BP44LVBxATC.png water.gif 42638953_KYSbKVEj5Lm9ZT3.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27