Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | REVAMPING - don't look!
1 2 3 4
Bump!
Bump!
friendly bump~
friendly bump~
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Acrid

Sorry for the double post, but if you're still taking orders I'm looking to commission something for a friend :D

Username: Auran

Character refs: Aila
To quote the DM for the campaign she's in: She's a small kitten-sized dragon with scales the colour of the night sky. Some scales are white, making starry/constellation patterns.

Expression: Curious (she's basically a hatchling still)

Desired lighting: Artist's preference

Paypal email address: Might still have on file, but can PM over if you need again~
@Acrid

Sorry for the double post, but if you're still taking orders I'm looking to commission something for a friend :D

Username: Auran

Character refs: Aila
To quote the DM for the campaign she's in: She's a small kitten-sized dragon with scales the colour of the night sky. Some scales are white, making starry/constellation patterns.

Expression: Curious (she's basically a hatchling still)

Desired lighting: Artist's preference

Paypal email address: Might still have on file, but can PM over if you need again~
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@Auran

Hiya! Thank you for the bump and the order- It's nice to hear form you again! c:

I can start on the 19th! I still have your paypal on file so no worries - Your friend has an adorable lil dragon there!
@Auran

Hiya! Thank you for the bump and the order- It's nice to hear form you again! c:

I can start on the 19th! I still have your paypal on file so no worries - Your friend has an adorable lil dragon there!
A bump for a fantastic artist! ^w^
A bump for a fantastic artist! ^w^
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
!
!
!