Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Mewtley's Art Shop - T/G
@fwogbot
I can make your sketch for treasure, but artfight won’t let me open your ref without logging in and I don’t have an artfight account ;; Have you posted her ref anywhere else?

@DemonWithin
I’ll be PMing the art to you afterwards so it would be nice if you sent it as a PM I can reply to

@Pearlimose
With the Wind discount, that would be 180k treasure for your fullbody! :3

@Hiame
Your commission comes to 30k treasure if that’s alright! And I hope you sleep well when you finally go to bed
@fwogbot
I can make your sketch for treasure, but artfight won’t let me open your ref without logging in and I don’t have an artfight account ;; Have you posted her ref anywhere else?

@DemonWithin
I’ll be PMing the art to you afterwards so it would be nice if you sent it as a PM I can reply to

@Pearlimose
With the Wind discount, that would be 180k treasure for your fullbody! :3

@Hiame
Your commission comes to 30k treasure if that’s alright! And I hope you sleep well when you finally go to bed
tumblr_pnfpudwtbE1y0i6vto1_500.png
@Mewtley

I just made an imgur post for right now --> LINK

I hope the link works this time >_<
@Mewtley

I just made an imgur post for right now --> LINK

I hope the link works this time >_<
@Halographic
I added you to the pinglist! :D

@fwogbot
It worked this time, thank you!
@Halographic
I added you to the pinglist! :D

@fwogbot
It worked this time, thank you!
@Mewtley

Nice!! Should I send the payment through PM or CR?
@Mewtley

Nice!! Should I send the payment through PM or CR?
@fwogbot
Whichever is easier for you! Most people have been sending through PMs if that helps ^^
@fwogbot
Whichever is easier for you! Most people have been sending through PMs if that helps ^^
@fwogbot
@fwogbot
@Mewtley
Could you plop me on the pinglist for when there are open slots?
@Mewtley
Could you plop me on the pinglist for when there are open slots?
cSKe1Cn.png
J7D1quC.png
WKtl2lb.png
o4KdtaP.png
mk2bmrp.png
So carry me from these walls, brother of mine. Show me the world outside, it has to be true. I'm counting on you to be my wings and my eyes.
lbjYA1m.png
@Mewtley

Hello! Can i plz be put on the pinglist? Also i screamed to see you had an art shop here :00 your art is so rad love your content man!!
@Mewtley

Hello! Can i plz be put on the pinglist? Also i screamed to see you had an art shop here :00 your art is so rad love your content man!!
Hi!! I'll put something more interesting here... someday...
just a heads up! i think your conversions are off for your gem/ treasure ratio.
if you are going by a 1:1000 ratio, then 1k=1g so either all of your treasure prices should have an extra zero to match your gem price, or the gems all have an extra zero

that being said, your art is really cute and if you're starting up a ping list for when you next open i would love to be on it!
just a heads up! i think your conversions are off for your gem/ treasure ratio.
if you are going by a 1:1000 ratio, then 1k=1g so either all of your treasure prices should have an extra zero to match your gem price, or the gems all have an extra zero

that being said, your art is really cute and if you're starting up a ping list for when you next open i would love to be on it!
Yo, could I get added to the pinglist? your art is to DIE FOR!!
Yo, could I get added to the pinglist? your art is to DIE FOR!!