Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Reo's Art Shop [closed]
1 2
@velvetpaws I am absolutely open to full apparel payment– given that the total doesn't come below the total cost by more than 5%. And, if it goes over, I'm happy to throw in a chibi or something in addition! As for for method of proposition– I absolutely love it!! I tend to resketch a dragon three or so times before picking the one I'm happiest with to use as a final piece, so you've given me the perfect amount of thought fodder! [url=https://imgur.com/a/8wBAi36]Here are the proposition sketches[/url]; I'm thinking I'm happiest with how Lios' turn out, but the final choice is up to you! For Lois', the total would be 1,750g ([size=2]1,600g (SB S3) + 150g (Simple Item Accent)[/size]). For Padi, the total would be 1,900g ([size=2]1,600g (SB S3) + 300g (Complex Apparel)[/size]), but I could drop some of the apparel for a total of 1,700g ([size=2]1,600g (SB S3) + 100g (Simple Apparel)[/size]). I'd probably be dropping either the fin jewels and headdress feathers, or the coat and some of the extra beads, but I can do a seperate sketch up for that if you want! And Thorne would come to a simple, but effective, 1,600g! The choice, now, is entirely yours! [emoji=coatl tongue] (also, thank you for giving me the reason to pull my sketch pad out of my bigger fire evacuation bag! Now it's in my smaller, more accessible one, haha!)
@velvetpaws I am absolutely open to full apparel payment– given that the total doesn't come below the total cost by more than 5%. And, if it goes over, I'm happy to throw in a chibi or something in addition!

As for for method of proposition– I absolutely love it!! I tend to resketch a dragon three or so times before picking the one I'm happiest with to use as a final piece, so you've given me the perfect amount of thought fodder! Here are the proposition sketches; I'm thinking I'm happiest with how Lios' turn out, but the final choice is up to you!

For Lois', the total would be 1,750g (1,600g (SB S3) + 150g (Simple Item Accent)).

For Padi, the total would be 1,900g (1,600g (SB S3) + 300g (Complex Apparel)), but I could drop some of the apparel for a total of 1,700g (1,600g (SB S3) + 100g (Simple Apparel)). I'd probably be dropping either the fin jewels and headdress feathers, or the coat and some of the extra beads, but I can do a seperate sketch up for that if you want!

And Thorne would come to a simple, but effective, 1,600g!

The choice, now, is entirely yours!

(also, thank you for giving me the reason to pull my sketch pad out of my bigger fire evacuation bag! Now it's in my smaller, more accessible one, haha!)
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@reotheleo

Wow, those look great! I'm going to go with Lios for the moment (though I may come back for one of the others later).

Instead of all apparel, I'd like to do partial apparel and the rest gems. I have a Will o' the Ember (LAH 495g) and a Butterfly's Kiss (LAH 55g), which would bring the remainder to 1200g. Does this sound OK to you?

@reotheleo

Wow, those look great! I'm going to go with Lios for the moment (though I may come back for one of the others later).

Instead of all apparel, I'd like to do partial apparel and the rest gems. I have a Will o' the Ember (LAH 495g) and a Butterfly's Kiss (LAH 55g), which would bring the remainder to 1200g. Does this sound OK to you?

MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws

That sounds perfect~ Send the payment over, I'll get started right away! The piece shouldn't take me more than a couple of days, but I'll let you know if any delays pop up.

And you're welcome back for the others at any time; I'll keep the sketches saved for you~!
@velvetpaws

That sounds perfect~ Send the payment over, I'll get started right away! The piece shouldn't take me more than a couple of days, but I'll let you know if any delays pop up.

And you're welcome back for the others at any time; I'll keep the sketches saved for you~!
@reotheleo

Excellent--CR sent!

@reotheleo

Excellent--CR sent!

MmSftql.png
@velvetpaws received and accepted! I'll PM you the final piece when it's done!
@velvetpaws received and accepted! I'll PM you the final piece when it's done!
1 2