Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Art for Treasure! Closed
EDIT: Slots are now taken, thank you so much!

The last holiday wiped me clean of all my treasure so I need to rebuild my hoard, taking only 5 slots and it is first come first serve! I can do all kinds of characters, doesn't have to be just FR characters. ^^

Chibi - 50,000 treasure

Fullbody - 100,000 treasure
+ 50,000 for complex designs

Examples can be found here --> http://fav.me/dcz1ang

SLOTS LEFT: 0
EDIT: Slots are now taken, thank you so much!

The last holiday wiped me clean of all my treasure so I need to rebuild my hoard, taking only 5 slots and it is first come first serve! I can do all kinds of characters, doesn't have to be just FR characters. ^^

Chibi - 50,000 treasure

Fullbody - 100,000 treasure
+ 50,000 for complex designs

Examples can be found here --> http://fav.me/dcz1ang

SLOTS LEFT: 0
Me please :D Would love another Chibi!
Me please :D Would love another Chibi!
2WRv2Ib.jpg

Already dmed you with my request~~
Already dmed you with my request~~
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
Hello! ^^ Are you drawing human/humanoid characters? If yes, I'd like to claim a slot! :3

EDIT: I think I'm late ...
Hello! ^^ Are you drawing human/humanoid characters? If yes, I'd like to claim a slot! :3

EDIT: I think I'm late ...
tumblr_piphtlQzA61xlxjmeo5_400.png
@shamen01

Hello! I'd love a chibi if you're also doing humans/humanoids, but I'm a bit confused as to whether or not the slots are taken already, since you also posted it on DA and those say it's closed ^^' If they are, then that's okay! Just wanna say your art is lovely, and I'd love to commission ya in the future if you ever offer art for treasure again! <3
@shamen01

Hello! I'd love a chibi if you're also doing humans/humanoids, but I'm a bit confused as to whether or not the slots are taken already, since you also posted it on DA and those say it's closed ^^' If they are, then that's okay! Just wanna say your art is lovely, and I'd love to commission ya in the future if you ever offer art for treasure again! <3
xk7ymDQ.png