Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [W] Art for OCs [H] TONS - leaving FR!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Tanija Humanoids are my strongsuit, I would be happy to draw any of your human/oid characters!

S. and Tanija would probably be best for me!
@Tanija Humanoids are my strongsuit, I would be happy to draw any of your human/oid characters!

S. and Tanija would probably be best for me!
Art shop!
idon't know whether i've repsonded here yet but hi!
i was wondering if you have any treasure/gems left over?
if yes, then here's my artshop!
i do take items as well
i take LAH for items
idon't know whether i've repsonded here yet but hi!
i was wondering if you have any treasure/gems left over?
if yes, then here's my artshop!
i do take items as well
i take LAH for items
isKD8b7.pngjOdmNEF.gif3oZFknA.pnggzm9m1T.png8dl44zX.pngQr6tX5g.pngXkGU4ms.gifvm7mN7X.gif
LsrqPUv.png
Cig1Dl6.png
KgVQIRc.png
xo4eyq6.png
iJgGlJd.png
iqrclgy.png
DzMZn6q.pngIsVae30.png
EvS3mMl.png
@Korona sounds great! What would you like to have for an artwork of Sarah Loewen? (and maybe her friend)
@Korona sounds great! What would you like to have for an artwork of Sarah Loewen? (and maybe her friend)
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
Oh and @ everyone, I am away over the weekend, will look at messages and all the like on Sunday again!
Oh and @ everyone, I am away over the weekend, will look at messages and all the like on Sunday again!

@Tanija Have a good weekend! All the prices are in my shop, so it depends on whether it's a bust/fullbody and if it's colored or not.
@Tanija Have a good weekend! All the prices are in my shop, so it depends on whether it's a bust/fullbody and if it's colored or not.
Art shop!
Hi, I updated the list of items!
Hi, I updated the list of items!

@Tanija Hiya! :D Me and my girlfriend run a pastel art shop together, and we can do any characters really! c: It is very stylised so I'm not sure if you'd be interested, but I'll drop a link just in case!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575367/1

If you're interested I'm sure we can work something out with items! I love a loooot of the ones you listed hahaha :D

I also make art myself, but don't have an art shop yet. I do have an instagram here if you wanna check out some examples of my work c: I am not as comfortable with humans as animals, but can show you an example of a recent '' humanoid '' character I did if you're interested! :D
@Tanija Hiya! :D Me and my girlfriend run a pastel art shop together, and we can do any characters really! c: It is very stylised so I'm not sure if you'd be interested, but I'll drop a link just in case!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2575367/1

If you're interested I'm sure we can work something out with items! I love a loooot of the ones you listed hahaha :D

I also make art myself, but don't have an art shop yet. I do have an instagram here if you wanna check out some examples of my work c: I am not as comfortable with humans as animals, but can show you an example of a recent '' humanoid '' character I did if you're interested! :D
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Zytorian
I was actually just looking at your girlfriends shop before you sent this. I'd love to work something out. I like the style of her artwork!
@Zytorian
I was actually just looking at your girlfriends shop before you sent this. I'd love to work something out. I like the style of her artwork!

@Tanija Hahaha that's some good timing! c: I just talked to her and we decided on some items that we both like a lot :D

Paunchy Green Percher, Leafy Gladeboughs, Gem Thief, Druidic Sash, Highland Scavenger, Fin Jewels and Corn Snake were our favourites c:

Do you know which character or characters you'd like to have art of, and which style ( bust, fullbody, that sorta stuff ) ? We can do this in PM if you'd prefer that! ^-^

Thank you for the interest!
@Tanija Hahaha that's some good timing! c: I just talked to her and we decided on some items that we both like a lot :D

Paunchy Green Percher, Leafy Gladeboughs, Gem Thief, Druidic Sash, Highland Scavenger, Fin Jewels and Corn Snake were our favourites c:

Do you know which character or characters you'd like to have art of, and which style ( bust, fullbody, that sorta stuff ) ? We can do this in PM if you'd prefer that! ^-^

Thank you for the interest!
oIDQE6Q.pngH2Ugtdk.png
@Tanija I've got an art shop in my sig. If you're still looking for art

I'm willing to draw/try to draw any of the characters in the linked folder!
@Tanija I've got an art shop in my sig. If you're still looking for art

I'm willing to draw/try to draw any of the characters in the linked folder!
GIR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12