Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pilot's Art Shop - PINGLIST ONLY
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27
@Pilotbites
Could you add me to your pings list? :)
@Pilotbites
Could you add me to your pings list? :)
cvRtQ2I.png
@Virtuouso @AlexiaSilver Sure! [emoji=star size=1]
@Virtuouso @AlexiaSilver Sure!
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
@pilotbites could you add me to the pinglist?
@pilotbites could you add me to the pinglist?
bastard26.png
@pilotbites

Could I hop on your pinglist?
@pilotbites

Could I hop on your pinglist?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@pilotbites
May I please be put on the pinglist?
@pilotbites
May I please be put on the pinglist?
42327946_B1ev61zMApVUpqP.png

ross
♦ any pronouns
♦ +19 FR time
♦ eng/cn

headshot art shop
@hunterddnd @AardRinn @aegolieus sure :)
@hunterddnd @AardRinn @aegolieus sure :)
21604826_IozIdL2wrIQ2Mtb.png21604791_sZbDncoOzuubLtB.png21604862_PEgHW8mAonYqzFH.png21604871_gSUIzjK70KUzpAI.png
[emoji=subscription update size=1] [b]UPDATE![/b][emoji=subscription update size=1] 1. I updated the rules and updated my prices as well. Please check it out! 2. I am currently on soft opening to [b]PINGLIST ONLY[/b]. Meaning I am only taking [b][u]two unclaimed slots[/u][/b] from my pinglist and they have [i]24-hour priority.[/i] They are marked in yellow in the google sheet so don't worry! I'll do my best to double check! 3. For soft opening: [i]I will only allow a max of [u]one request[/u] per slot![/i] You can have more than one OC or something in it, as long as it is just one "request". 4. @Xiaofei @Sajo I'm sorry for the long wait. Please get back to me either through DMs or a comment for your commission within 24-48 hours since this post! I'd like to know if you're still around to take them. Otherwise, Ill open your slots so others who are active can take a slot. 5.@nilah I just need your form, no need to claim a slot. Please send it in anytime! 6. @Virtuouso I found your form, but I haven't given you a price yet. Would you also like for me to continue with your commission process? Please let me know! Thank you everyone for your patience! [size=1][sup][sup] @Mazurkas @SoullessWendigo @Eiyora @Ashwini @Momiji @ShadedRaven @Valkael @Halfling @Vovina @MeridianChai @pooses @Harana @TheRunawayRaven @AwkwardArin @LucidWhispers @Mintso @Ferid @inugmi @Shiftie @Wolfkai @IschemicTies @kyonshi @Bria @Daevaus @Draconawitches @FluffpuffPanda @Kiwith @vorselon @Evet @theoncomingstorm @monster12 @Aurrunen @Moristian @Saern @Iceixient @Jaderannosaurus @Valun @skyarising @cannibalcreature @belphekit @Riku114 @IchiSato @Plushstiel @Lashy @AlexiaSilver @hunterddnd @AardRinn @aegolieus @EtherealDreams @Jaderannosaurus @goblincat @gamjubean @Virg0 @Wakener
UPDATE!

1. I updated the rules and updated my prices as well. Please check it out!
2. I am currently on soft opening to PINGLIST ONLY. Meaning I am only taking two unclaimed slots from my pinglist and they have 24-hour priority. They are marked in yellow in the google sheet so don't worry! I'll do my best to double check!
3. For soft opening: I will only allow a max of one request per slot! You can have more than one OC or something in it, as long as it is just one "request".
4. @Xiaofei @Sajo I'm sorry for the long wait. Please get back to me either through DMs or a comment for your commission within 24-48 hours since this post! I'd like to know if you're still around to take them. Otherwise, Ill open your slots so others who are active can take a slot.
5.@nilah I just need your form, no need to claim a slot. Please send it in anytime!
6. @Virtuouso I found your form, but I haven't given you a price yet. Would you also like for me to continue with your commission process? Please let me know!

Thank you everyone for your patience!

@Mazurkas @SoullessWendigo @Eiyora @Ashwini @Momiji @ShadedRaven @Valkael @Halfling @Vovina @MeridianChai @pooses @Harana @TheRunawayRaven @AwkwardArin @LucidWhispers @Mintso @Ferid @inugmi @Shiftie @Wolfkai @IschemicTies @kyonshi @Bria @Daevaus @Draconawitches @FluffpuffPanda @Kiwith @vorselon @Evet @theoncomingstorm @monster12 @Aurrunen @Moristian @Saern @Iceixient @Jaderannosaurus @Valun @skyarising @cannibalcreature @belphekit @Riku114 @IchiSato @Plushstiel @Lashy @AlexiaSilver @hunterddnd @AardRinn @aegolieus @EtherealDreams @Jaderannosaurus @goblincat @gamjubean @Virg0 @Wakener

@pilotbites may i get a slot please!
@pilotbites may i get a slot please!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
may I get a slot? c:
may I get a slot? c:
cdssc_by_shiftivity-dbvqj9d.png
COMMISSION FORM:

Style: Full Color Fullbody
Reference pictures: here
Notes: smug smile or hostile expression...?
i wrote the specific details on its profiles, please check><;; sorry for the trouble
Preferred payment: Gems

p.s. could i have another fullbody art in this slot? i'm not sure about "one request"...
thank you~><

edit:
Notes:

It's the character you drew last time! If you don't think it's suitable? or want to draw a new one, please let me know, I will change the order ><

thank you!
COMMISSION FORM:

Notes: smug smile or hostile expression...?
i wrote the specific details on its profiles, please check><;; sorry for the trouble

p.s. could i have another fullbody art in this slot? i'm not sure about "one request"...
thank you~><

edit:
Notes:

It's the character you drew last time! If you don't think it's suitable? or want to draw a new one, please let me know, I will change the order ><

thank you!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27