Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed I cannot delete the thread :')
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Reminding myself to come back for some sick art.

You'd be willing to do just humans provided there's a ref, right? :3

@KnightYumi
Reminding myself to come back for some sick art.

You'd be willing to do just humans provided there's a ref, right? :3

@KnightYumi
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Yes, basically I can work if you provide some ref, but it can be only text if you don't have pic as reference. Also mostly I'm offering human/humanoid drawings and paintings, but if you have other request like dragons or something I can give a try.
@RoyalSorceress

Yes, basically I can work if you provide some ref, but it can be only text if you don't have pic as reference. Also mostly I'm offering human/humanoid drawings and paintings, but if you have other request like dragons or something I can give a try.
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi

Perfect- humanoid would be what I'm after~ I'll start with a sketch right now but wanna save up for your adorable refined painting oof...

Quote:
UN & ID: RoyalSorceress #36458
Reference (optional): Here - feel free to look through her toyhouse, warning tho there are some very mild ns/fw pieces I don't think I've marked yet if that makes you squeamish
Payment (treasure/gem/USD/other): Treasure
Other info: Scales aren't symmetrical; also yes, her pupils are slits :3c
@KnightYumi

Perfect- humanoid would be what I'm after~ I'll start with a sketch right now but wanna save up for your adorable refined painting oof...

Quote:
UN & ID: RoyalSorceress #36458
Reference (optional): Here - feel free to look through her toyhouse, warning tho there are some very mild ns/fw pieces I don't think I've marked yet if that makes you squeamish
Payment (treasure/gem/USD/other): Treasure
Other info: Scales aren't symmetrical; also yes, her pupils are slits :3c
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Oh! Thank you! I'll do your drawing tomorrow if it's okay to you. ^^
@RoyalSorceress

Oh! Thank you! I'll do your drawing tomorrow if it's okay to you. ^^
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
@KnightYumi

Hello! I'm interested in commissioning you for a tarot-style piece of a friend's Dragon Age character, but was wondering if you would be open to accepting similarly valued items other than breed change scrolls. I could offer some 2013/14 festival and retired items as well as UM accents, if either of those would interest you?
@KnightYumi

Hello! I'm interested in commissioning you for a tarot-style piece of a friend's Dragon Age character, but was wondering if you would be open to accepting similarly valued items other than breed change scrolls. I could offer some 2013/14 festival and retired items as well as UM accents, if either of those would interest you?
wLNPkA3.png
@Scultone

Hi!

Well, I wrote I'll accept gem breed changes/genes also I might accept old festival items as well UMAs. But to be honest I'm not too active nowadays on the site so I'll be picky. What items and UMAs you have exactly?
@Scultone

Hi!

Well, I wrote I'll accept gem breed changes/genes also I might accept old festival items as well UMAs. But to be honest I'm not too active nowadays on the site so I'll be picky. What items and UMAs you have exactly?
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/44f22eca678f45741464000c166fec68/tumblr_pms0bbVRA41sgk9n5o1_400.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_pms0bbVRA41sgk9n5o1_400.gif
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][/center]
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/44f22eca678f45741464000c166fec68/tumblr_pms0bbVRA41sgk9n5o1_400.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_pms0bbVRA41sgk9n5o1_400.gif
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
[center][emoji=paintbrush size=1][/center]
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13