Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Glurpagos' Tomes - Lore and More! CLOSED
1 2
@Glurpagos

Username: Windows98

Type of Review: Individual x 5

Dragons (Individual): Any five that you love the most/who catches your eye! I like leaving it up to the reviewer if that's okay with you?

Start and End of Lair (Clan): (I know this isn't a clan review but my permas only take up my first page!! I also ask that you please not do Belial and Cresil ^^; sorry)

Payment: Treasure.

More compliment-y, please, if you don't mind ^^;;, anything is fine- pm, tumblr post, forum post, it's all good.
@Glurpagos

Username: Windows98

Type of Review: Individual x 5

Dragons (Individual): Any five that you love the most/who catches your eye! I like leaving it up to the reviewer if that's okay with you?

Start and End of Lair (Clan): (I know this isn't a clan review but my permas only take up my first page!! I also ask that you please not do Belial and Cresil ^^; sorry)

Payment: Treasure.

More compliment-y, please, if you don't mind ^^;;, anything is fine- pm, tumblr post, forum post, it's all good.
new-sig.png
@Windows98 Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started on your order soon.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order :D
@Windows98 Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started on your order soon.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order :D
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos Username: Loststarship Type of Review: Clan Dragons (Individual): N/A Start and End of Lair (Clan): Isra is the last dragon in my lair; everyone after him is for sale/fodder. Payment: Treasure [emoji=treasure] Anything I should know? pages 4-5 are mostly fandragons; though feel free to include them in your reviews if any catch your eye! Just to let you know C:
@Glurpagos

Username: Loststarship

Type of Review: Clan

Dragons (Individual): N/A

Start and End of Lair (Clan): Isra is the last dragon in my lair; everyone after him is for sale/fodder.

Payment: Treasure

Anything I should know? pages 4-5 are mostly fandragons; though feel free to include them in your reviews if any catch your eye! Just to let you know C:
A pixel of a sailing ship floating on purple clouds, with a figurehead of a light purple skydancer dragon whose wings flow back across the bow of the ship.
@loststarship Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started when I can.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order. I'll be sending your order via DM in three parts.
@loststarship Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started when I can.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order. I'll be sending your order via DM in three parts.
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos Username: MahuruRaji Type of Review: Snippet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39195445] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391955/39195445_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Treasure Personality: He's a solemn dragon, keeps to himself in the, he's a Nomad in the Snowsquall Tundra, he travels where ever the seasons take him where he can best hunt for pelts, which he makes his living off. He will usually just set up a small camp while he hunts in an area for a while. He's very mindful of overhunting and will be careful not to decimate an area as to not interrupt the ecosystem. He just hunts for meat to feed his familiar, and salts the leftovers to sell, and enough to make his furs and pelts. He's also trying to use things from the environment instead of lugging things around all the time. Story: I'd like something either him relaxing at his camp, selling his wares or going out for a hunt, in the process of tanning pelts or skinning his catch for furs and meal for his familiar, or maybe other dragon he who buys from him so he invites them to join for dinner to share the meat, after all he only eats plants. Idk, maybe a mix of some of those. I guess just, in general, I'd like something that's a sort of window into his day to day life. Anything I should know? His staff is used for propping up tents or helping set up his tanning rack, he doesn't use magic, it's more of a physical multipurpose tool since he doesn't carry many possessions. Oh, also his familiars name is Skrall.
@Glurpagos

Username: MahuruRaji

Type of Review: Snippet

39195445_350.png

Payment: Treasure

Personality: He's a solemn dragon, keeps to himself in the, he's a Nomad in the Snowsquall Tundra, he travels where ever the seasons take him where he can best hunt for pelts, which he makes his living off. He will usually just set up a small camp while he hunts in an area for a while. He's very mindful of overhunting and will be careful not to decimate an area as to not interrupt the ecosystem. He just hunts for meat to feed his familiar, and salts the leftovers to sell, and enough to make his furs and pelts. He's also trying to use things from the environment instead of lugging things around all the time.

Story: I'd like something either him relaxing at his camp, selling his wares or going out for a hunt, in the process of tanning pelts or skinning his catch for furs and meal for his familiar, or maybe other dragon he who buys from him so he invites them to join for dinner to share the meat, after all he only eats plants. Idk, maybe a mix of some of those. I guess just, in general, I'd like something that's a sort of window into his day to day life.

Anything I should know? His staff is used for propping up tents or helping set up his tanning rack, he doesn't use magic, it's more of a physical multipurpose tool since he doesn't carry many possessions. Oh, also his familiars name is Skrall.
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@MahuruRaji Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started on your order once I finish those before yours.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order.

Once I get started on your order, I'll send you a rough idea for approval, and if I have any questions I will send them via DM.
@MahuruRaji Hello! Thank you so much for ordering, I'll get started on your order once I finish those before yours.

If you could send me a one-way CR with payment I'd appreciate it, I'll accept it just before delivering your order.

Once I get started on your order, I'll send you a rough idea for approval, and if I have any questions I will send them via DM.
@Glurpagos Awesome sounds great!! I'll send your payment now ^^

Thank you very much! ^^
@Glurpagos Awesome sounds great!! I'll send your payment now ^^

Thank you very much! ^^
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Kipuka Your order has been delivered!
@Kipuka Your order has been delivered!
@Windows98 Your order has been delivered! Sorry for the delay :)

@Windows98 Your order has been delivered! Sorry for the delay :)

1 2