Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] PWYW bust sketches!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Bluelee @Shr0ud @nonaline @Glimglee @padfoot6 Opening a bit early to help me destress from a tough day through drawing therapy and dragon therapy uwu

Gonna open up the whole thread to everyone here in an hour or two, probably, but wanted to ping the pinglist early!
@Bluelee @Shr0ud @nonaline @Glimglee @padfoot6 Opening a bit early to help me destress from a tough day through drawing therapy and dragon therapy uwu

Gonna open up the whole thread to everyone here in an hour or two, probably, but wanted to ping the pinglist early!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Hooray!! Thanks! I’m interested in a bust of Kuma, my permanent Gaoler boy! He’s floofy and kind! 40kt?
Hooray!! Thanks! I’m interested in a bust of Kuma, my permanent Gaoler boy! He’s floofy and kind! 40kt?
JHqRzZb.jpg
Hi! I will edit this post later to include the picture of a dragon I want a coloured bust of. His name is Drusba. For 40KT I’d love one, I adore your art style!! Please may I have a slot? **EDIT** Hey there Cowbrain, I have time to edit this now! I was in a rush to nab a slot ;u; Here’s Drusba, a sinister and mischievous type (and my current pride and joy): [img]https://i.imgur.com/OaG3SAa.png[/img] I have a breeding pair lined up about to breed, and I’ve also purchased all of his apparel already! I can’t wait to bring him to life and your art would complete the celebration for sure :) I’d like a coloured bust for 40KT please! I hope he helps you calm down after your rough day. Much love
Hi! I will edit this post later to include the picture of a dragon I want a coloured bust of. His name is Drusba. For 40KT I’d love one, I adore your art style!! Please may I have a slot?

**EDIT**
Hey there Cowbrain, I have time to edit this now! I was in a rush to nab a slot ;u;
Here’s Drusba, a sinister and mischievous type (and my current pride and joy):

OaG3SAa.png

I have a breeding pair lined up about to breed, and I’ve also purchased all of his apparel already! I can’t wait to bring him to life and your art would complete the celebration for sure :)
I’d like a coloured bust for 40KT please! I hope he helps you calm down after your rough day. Much love
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
@cowbrain

Early claiming a slot please! Will probably be more than one dragon but we’ll see.

Will edit this post, probably paying around 100kT/g more or less for each artwork.
@cowbrain

Early claiming a slot please! Will probably be more than one dragon but we’ll see.

Will edit this post, probably paying around 100kT/g more or less for each artwork.
yUZ4k.gif
@Bluelee Absolutely! I've never drawn a Gaoler and I'm so excited to! Tundras are like, some of my fav to draw, and Gaoler's are just.... bigger, fluffier babies, haha

@Glimglee What a mischievous man! I'd love to draw him! Thanks for your condolences ♥ you're so sweet!

If you two want to go ahead and set up a CR, they won't be accepted until the art is finished! Thanks!
@Bluelee Absolutely! I've never drawn a Gaoler and I'm so excited to! Tundras are like, some of my fav to draw, and Gaoler's are just.... bigger, fluffier babies, haha

@Glimglee What a mischievous man! I'd love to draw him! Thanks for your condolences ♥ you're so sweet!

If you two want to go ahead and set up a CR, they won't be accepted until the art is finished! Thanks!
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@cowbrain Awesome, thank you! I’m so so so excited!!
@cowbrain Awesome, thank you! I’m so so so excited!!
shelb.gif jKMETFn.png
happy_dude.png
Clearwater Cradle
The realm of the free.
cWNKQO3.png
actual_wind_mascot.png
shellbubble.gif
@cowbrain if you still have a slot open, I’d pay 100g for a drawing of anyone of your choice in my main/ancient/G1 tab! Some dragons may have an outfit plan in their bio!
@cowbrain if you still have a slot open, I’d pay 100g for a drawing of anyone of your choice in my main/ancient/G1 tab! Some dragons may have an outfit plan in their bio!
@Bluelee art's up! Thanks so much! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/868e49060166a102f7ee90586c3eecea/tumblr_pwmhzpJrW01t29uxco1_540.png[/img]
@Bluelee art's up! Thanks so much!

tumblr_pwmhzpJrW01t29uxco1_540.png
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
@Glimglee Thanks for letting me draw your boy! He was an absolute treat! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fe3906d0720332a95848269cec914355/tumblr_pwmryq9lxN1t29uxco1_540.png[/img]
@Glimglee Thanks for letting me draw your boy! He was an absolute treat!

tumblr_pwmryq9lxN1t29uxco1_540.png
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
Just curious if the thread is open to those not on the pinglist? I don't want you to rush yourself if you're still unwinding with drawing busts and such, so take your time! Only reason I'm asking is because you're gaining popularity and I don't want to miss out because I had to sleep, haha.
I do hope you're doing well and that the rest of your day goes good. <3
Just curious if the thread is open to those not on the pinglist? I don't want you to rush yourself if you're still unwinding with drawing busts and such, so take your time! Only reason I'm asking is because you're gaining popularity and I don't want to miss out because I had to sleep, haha.
I do hope you're doing well and that the rest of your day goes good. <3
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19