Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | bust place? art place i guess
1 2
first of all, i had no idea what to call this so yeet. also, i cant be bothered to make this post aesthetically pleasing... sorry is your dragon boring as hell? or do you just wanna look rich with drawings of your dergs? well you've totally come to the right place! - An art shop between @Flakey and @KFC [s]alright so we're kinda really really really broke so[/s] we're probably only accepting treasure/gems examples; [img]https://i.ibb.co/xsRWz1N/flightrising-commission-EXAMPLES.png[/img] my art and they're all my dergs (except for the random spiral, idk who he is) kfc's stoof [img]https://i.ibb.co/YcP9t3z/kfc-examples.png[/img] watermarked because most aren't her designs the only one that she owns is the dragon. its in her lair xD me; Base price is 15-20kt Some breeds, such as tundras (oml the struggle so much floof) or fae (what even are the things on their heads????)or imperials (ive added this after my first order ;u; they- why, just why) will be more expensive [s](and may look crappier than usual)[/s] with a price like 25kt-30kt. notes; - i dont think ill do crystal or facet, you saw the skydancer example *crying* its horrendous - opacity will have their up and downs...i dont really go with full opacity for these types of drawings. -please put something in italics if its your first time posting here, i want to see if you actually read this trash (ive added this in after the first two people so theyre fine) - i draw dragons, my sister KFC can draw other stuff, or u can ask her to draw dragons as well. Genes oh yes genes fun stuff ..... each gene will be +5kt to +10kt depending on the difficulty apparel; same as genes, 5-10kt, difficulty depend kfc; base price is 25kt to 40kt (i mean her stuff is much cleaner than mine lol) 40kt or higher if for the imps, faes, tundras and darker coloured stuff (lol i relate) genes are 5kt to 10kt as well apparel are 5kt each or higher her prices can be negotiated. so yeah oh right oof we mainly do busts but we can do others like a headshot or a fullbody, etc
first of all, i had no idea what to call this so yeet.
also, i cant be bothered to make this post aesthetically pleasing... sorry
is your dragon boring as hell? or do you just wanna look rich with drawings of your dergs?
well you've totally come to the right place!

-

An art shop between @Flakey and @KFC

alright so we're kinda really really really broke so we're probably only accepting treasure/gems

examples;
flightrising-commission-EXAMPLES.png

my art and they're all my dergs (except for the random spiral, idk who he is)

kfc's stoof
kfc-examples.png
watermarked because most aren't her designs
the only one that she owns is the dragon. its in her lair xD

me; Base price is 15-20kt
Some breeds, such as tundras (oml the struggle so much floof) or fae (what even are the things on their heads????)or imperials (ive added this after my first order ;u; they- why, just why) will be more expensive (and may look crappier than usual) with a price like 25kt-30kt.

notes;
- i dont think ill do crystal or facet, you saw the skydancer example *crying* its horrendous
- opacity will have their up and downs...i dont really go with full opacity for these types of drawings.
-please put something in italics if its your first time posting here, i want to see if you actually read this trash (ive added this in after the first two people so theyre fine)
- i draw dragons, my sister KFC can draw other stuff, or u can ask her to draw dragons as well.

Genes
oh yes
genes
fun stuff
each gene will be +5kt to +10kt depending on the difficulty

apparel; same as genes, 5-10kt, difficulty depend

kfc; base price is 25kt to 40kt (i mean her stuff is much cleaner than mine lol)
40kt or higher if for the imps, faes, tundras and darker coloured stuff (lol i relate)
genes are 5kt to 10kt as well
apparel are 5kt each or higher
her prices can be negotiated.

so yeah

oh right oof
we mainly do busts but we can do others like a headshot or a fullbody, etc

f l o p
f l o p
Um yes, this place is awesome [s]how did i not find this sooner [/s] Could you draw my dragon Kastor? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46033138] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460332/46033138_350.png[/img] [/url] thank you!
Um yes, this place is awesome how did i not find this sooner

Could you draw my dragon Kastor?

46033138_350.png

thank you!
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345
oh hello there probably because it just opened a while ago

of course! would you like a specific expression? and would you like a progress shot to confirm all the details are correct? since sometimes i kinda mess up

owo in total that'll be 23kt (15kt for the dragon, 5kt for the filigree and +3kt for the python since it's not that noticeable) is that alright?
@flowerpower12345
oh hello there probably because it just opened a while ago

of course! would you like a specific expression? and would you like a progress shot to confirm all the details are correct? since sometimes i kinda mess up

owo in total that'll be 23kt (15kt for the dragon, 5kt for the filigree and +3kt for the python since it's not that noticeable) is that alright?
id like him to look some what mad and sad at the same time because some dragon just ate the last cookie that he was planning to eat.
and the price is perfect!

Thank you so much!
id like him to look some what mad and sad at the same time because some dragon just ate the last cookie that he was planning to eat.
and the price is perfect!

Thank you so much!
piVWE.gif
@flowerpower12345
Awwwhhhh poor Kastor ;o; That's why you gotta snatch the cookie before anyone else comes.

Alright then, thanks!
@flowerpower12345
Awwwhhhh poor Kastor ;o; That's why you gotta snatch the cookie before anyone else comes.

Alright then, thanks!
Omg..I love that tundra on the examples sjskjs Could I get one for this boy?: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47703865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477039/47703865_350.png[/img] [/url]
Omg..I love that tundra on the examples sjskjs
Could I get one for this boy?:
47703865_350.png
1f57908efcf4fb8364ced2fb1e18e993.gif09666218b40564dd04e5edb811799eaf.gif326cb56db5de09b8d223bc7121a7f8e5.gif
@LoveMqze
oof of course you can!
just a warning i struggle with tundras like so much and theyll probably look kinda bad
that would be 26kt, if that's okay. 25kt for the tundra and 1kt for the genes (because it's just a splodgey bit)
would you like something very similar to the example tundra? (which it will probably end up looking similar to anyway) do you want a particular expression?
@LoveMqze
oof of course you can!
just a warning i struggle with tundras like so much and theyll probably look kinda bad
that would be 26kt, if that's okay. 25kt for the tundra and 1kt for the genes (because it's just a splodgey bit)
would you like something very similar to the example tundra? (which it will probably end up looking similar to anyway) do you want a particular expression?
@Flakey Don't worry about it!! I read that you struggled with certain breeds, it's fine.
And yes, basically what the the example and it's expression looks like would be great!!
Should I send the payment now?
@Flakey Don't worry about it!! I read that you struggled with certain breeds, it's fine.
And yes, basically what the the example and it's expression looks like would be great!!
Should I send the payment now?
1f57908efcf4fb8364ced2fb1e18e993.gif09666218b40564dd04e5edb811799eaf.gif326cb56db5de09b8d223bc7121a7f8e5.gif
@LoveMqze
Ah, thanks then! I'm honestly unsure if people read my stuff, so I just tell them just incase.
Please send a cr now, but I'll only accept it once I've finished! Thank you! :)
@LoveMqze
Ah, thanks then! I'm honestly unsure if people read my stuff, so I just tell them just incase.
Please send a cr now, but I'll only accept it once I've finished! Thank you! :)
1 2