Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Verily's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BlueComet5

Thank you for your interest!

I'll list you down as #8 on my commission slots.
Just send your payment whenever you're ready via Crossroads and I'll get started for you <3

Also, would you like the piece to be colored, or a sketch/lineart?

My pricings are:
FULL BODY SKETCH: 3200G (Due to semi-complexity of your character)
FULL BODY COLORED: 3600G

Just lemme know what you'd like me to do. :)
@BlueComet5

Thank you for your interest!

I'll list you down as #8 on my commission slots.
Just send your payment whenever you're ready via Crossroads and I'll get started for you <3

Also, would you like the piece to be colored, or a sketch/lineart?

My pricings are:
FULL BODY SKETCH: 3200G (Due to semi-complexity of your character)
FULL BODY COLORED: 3600G

Just lemme know what you'd like me to do. :)
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png
@Verily
No worries! I was just worried my ping would have been drowned in your notifs or something haha.

Thanks for letting me know! also I forgot to add in the noc eggs to the maths and the eggs are on the 240g now?? I just realized because someone on the item sales was offering that much and I was like wait aren't they 200g.
Re-doing maths with lowest AH prices I have 2412 in items, so I'll do those items (4 fams, 9 eggs total) + 588kT + 1500g which if I made maths correctly should sum up 4500g :)

And thanks again! also since you ask for payment upfront, is it ok for me to send it once you are closer to start my commission, since you have quite some orders before mine?
@Verily
No worries! I was just worried my ping would have been drowned in your notifs or something haha.

Thanks for letting me know! also I forgot to add in the noc eggs to the maths and the eggs are on the 240g now?? I just realized because someone on the item sales was offering that much and I was like wait aren't they 200g.
Re-doing maths with lowest AH prices I have 2412 in items, so I'll do those items (4 fams, 9 eggs total) + 588kT + 1500g which if I made maths correctly should sum up 4500g :)

And thanks again! also since you ask for payment upfront, is it ok for me to send it once you are closer to start my commission, since you have quite some orders before mine?
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi

Sure, and thank you for the update! That payment should be completely fine as well.

If you like, I can ping or PM you once I'm up to your slot so your wait won't be as long. :)
@Hikumi

Sure, and thank you for the update! That payment should be completely fine as well.

If you like, I can ping or PM you once I'm up to your slot so your wait won't be as long. :)
@verily sent the money and it would be a sketch!!! XD
@verily sent the money and it would be a sketch!!! XD
@Verily
I'd love that yes, thank you! a PM is better I think, I believe I end up missing pings sometimes when there's a lot of activity while I sleep :)
@Verily
I'd love that yes, thank you! a PM is better I think, I believe I end up missing pings sometimes when there's a lot of activity while I sleep :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@BlueComet5

Wonderful thank you! I'll get started for ya :D
@BlueComet5

Wonderful thank you! I'll get started for ya :D
@Hikumi

Gotcha! I'll definitely send you a ping when I'm ready. Thanks again! :D
@Hikumi

Gotcha! I'll definitely send you a ping when I'm ready. Thanks again! :D
@Vovina Hello! Thank you so much for your patience, I really appreciate it <3

I've finished two outta three of your commissions, check your messages in a little bit for the HQ files! :D
@Vovina Hello! Thank you so much for your patience, I really appreciate it <3

I've finished two outta three of your commissions, check your messages in a little bit for the HQ files! :D
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1aacAEd.png[/img] ----- [/center][size=4] [b][u]UPDATE [2/23/19]: [/u] [/b] [LIST] [*]Updated Slot List. [*]Slot #'s lessened from 10 – 6, due to my time constraints and workloads. [*]New sample art! [/LIST] ~Verily ----- Pinging: @Weavile
1aacAEd.png

UPDATE [2/23/19]:

• Updated Slot List.
  • Slot #'s lessened from 10 – 6, due to my time constraints and workloads.
  • New sample art!

~Verily

Pinging:

@Weavile
@BlueComet5

Hiya! Thank you so much for your patience:

I've just finished your commission – check your messages in a jiffy!

~Verily
@BlueComet5

Hiya! Thank you so much for your patience:

I've just finished your commission – check your messages in a jiffy!

~Verily
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9