Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ b ] hatchery/lore graphics
it's come to my immediate attention that i'm waaaay to lazy to bust out photoshop myself to make graphics anymore, so i'm looking to buy them from someone more enterprising than i.

i'm looking for graphics that fit my general lair aesthetic and the pairs that i'm looking to breed- mostly minimalist light themes. i have a few fonts in mind that you can choose from, though of course these are merely suggestions:

+ exodus by andrew herndon; i prefer the striped version of this font
+ gorgeous by rajesh rajput
+ noelan by ndroady

in regards to the hatchery, i would like to get pair cards (right now i'd only be looking to get two or three, but if you're open for more later i'd love to get additional ones done), a header banner for the first post of the thread, smaller banners for posts (pairs, sales, pinglists, affiliates), and an affiliate banner.

for lore, i'd just be looking for a banner for this thread and an affiliate banner.

i can provide general aesthetics/images if you require them.

i know that this is a lot of stuff! i'm willing to compensate fairly, just name your price. i would be paying with gems; let me know what you're willing to do and we can work something out!
it's come to my immediate attention that i'm waaaay to lazy to bust out photoshop myself to make graphics anymore, so i'm looking to buy them from someone more enterprising than i.

i'm looking for graphics that fit my general lair aesthetic and the pairs that i'm looking to breed- mostly minimalist light themes. i have a few fonts in mind that you can choose from, though of course these are merely suggestions:

+ exodus by andrew herndon; i prefer the striped version of this font
+ gorgeous by rajesh rajput
+ noelan by ndroady

in regards to the hatchery, i would like to get pair cards (right now i'd only be looking to get two or three, but if you're open for more later i'd love to get additional ones done), a header banner for the first post of the thread, smaller banners for posts (pairs, sales, pinglists, affiliates), and an affiliate banner.

for lore, i'd just be looking for a banner for this thread and an affiliate banner.

i can provide general aesthetics/images if you require them.

i know that this is a lot of stuff! i'm willing to compensate fairly, just name your price. i would be paying with gems; let me know what you're willing to do and we can work something out!
1MLrn1k.png
Ey, @ail
I am able to make some grafics, I don’t have many examples apart some stuff I made a long time ago (hatchery link in my signature)

I don’t know whats fair, but 5kt/g sound enough for me. Let me know if you’re interested ^^
Ey, @ail
I am able to make some grafics, I don’t have many examples apart some stuff I made a long time ago (hatchery link in my signature)

I don’t know whats fair, but 5kt/g sound enough for me. Let me know if you’re interested ^^
beetlejuice...
beetlejuice...
beeeeee...cause!