Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN!! pay what you want art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Hikumi thank you so much omg I finished half of your commission! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2d716247e0a89adfb96e4113002f9efd/tumblr_plai1qZub21rul88go1_1280.jpg[/img] i hope this is okay! aghh it really is. And that's terrible, i'm glad they are ok,,,
@Hikumi
thank you so much omg
I finished half of your commission!
tumblr_plai1qZub21rul88go1_1280.jpg
i hope this is okay!

aghh it really is. And that's terrible, i'm glad they are ok,,,
tNwD8Ts.png
@nebulanarwhal
hkjlhñ that looks super good I really needed some art of them like that aaaaaa !! and on my way to breeew
@nebulanarwhal
hkjlhñ that looks super good I really needed some art of them like that aaaaaa !! and on my way to breeew
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
I'm glad you like it!! I should either be finishing the other half within the next three days, I'm gonna be a bit busy.
@Hikumi
I'm glad you like it!! I should either be finishing the other half within the next three days, I'm gonna be a bit busy.
tNwD8Ts.png
@nebulanarwhal
Aww the art you did for Hikumi is adorable!
Do you perhaps draw anthros as well? ^-^
@nebulanarwhal
Aww the art you did for Hikumi is adorable!
Do you perhaps draw anthros as well? ^-^
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoulessWendigo
Thank you! I don't have a lot of experience drawing them, but I certainly can with proper reference :) Also, I really dig your username.
@SoulessWendigo
Thank you! I don't have a lot of experience drawing them, but I certainly can with proper reference :) Also, I really dig your username.
tNwD8Ts.png
@nebulanarwhal
Thank you! You forgot an "l" in my un, though :D dont worry it happens very often ^^
Soulless is a demon wolf/fox! I'm still waiting for another picture of her with different hair- this one and she has more colors in her hair like here!
She's flirty and confident as you can see on the fullbody piece :3 (the top should be actually blue with galaxy pattern)
Let me know if you'd prefer a different character! I also have the same girl in her human form!
@nebulanarwhal
Thank you! You forgot an "l" in my un, though :D dont worry it happens very often ^^
Soulless is a demon wolf/fox! I'm still waiting for another picture of her with different hair- this one and she has more colors in her hair like here!
She's flirty and confident as you can see on the fullbody piece :3 (the top should be actually blue with galaxy pattern)
Let me know if you'd prefer a different character! I also have the same girl in her human form!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
Oop, sorry about that!

And ooohh she's so cool, I love her color palette. I would love to draw her!
Thank you for all the references, they are greatly appreciated.

How do you wanna pay?

@SoullessWendigo
Oop, sorry about that!

And ooohh she's so cool, I love her color palette. I would love to draw her!
Thank you for all the references, they are greatly appreciated.

How do you wanna pay?

tNwD8Ts.png
@nebulanarwhal
Aaa I'm flattered! <3 She's my first anthro oc so a compliment like that means a lot to me!
Would 100g and 50kt be enough for you? ^^ I can add ebony antlers too if you still need them!
@nebulanarwhal
Aaa I'm flattered! <3 She's my first anthro oc so a compliment like that means a lot to me!
Would 100g and 50kt be enough for you? ^^ I can add ebony antlers too if you still need them!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo
You are welcome :)

And yeah that would be perfect, thank you so much!
@SoullessWendigo
You are welcome :)

And yeah that would be perfect, thank you so much!
tNwD8Ts.png
@Hikumi [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fd5803a6df6756c30ae38acb8229cc4b/tumblr_plfuc82SsD1rul88go1_1280.png[/img] here's the other half! I hope you like it!!
@Hikumi
tumblr_plfuc82SsD1rul88go1_1280.png

here's the other half! I hope you like it!!
tNwD8Ts.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9