Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] PWYW - talarik's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@SheepShape omg thank you so much!!!! and absolutely, what a cutie!!! you can send payment whenever you're ready, and ill get started ASAP!!! <333
@SheepShape omg thank you so much!!!! and absolutely, what a cutie!!! you can send payment whenever you're ready, and ill get started ASAP!!! <333
@Talarik
aaaaaaaa could I grab a chibi of her please? : D
https://toyhou.se/2121583.dremora

would love something to do with her either shackled to something, or her having just broken loose from the shackle and trying to take flight! Can kind of see what I'm talking about in this piece here, just something with a different pose : D

she always wears the star/moon earring and her necklace as well!

I can offer 650g for this if that's okay <3
@Talarik

would love something to do with her either shackled to something, or her having just broken loose from the shackle and trying to take flight! Can kind of see what I'm talking about in this piece here, just something with a different pose : D

Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
Your art style was soo cool! *w*9 I'm jealous
I'm not sure but.. I would consider my Whister for a fullbody for maybe 1200 gems ?

I'm not sure but.. I would consider my Whister for a fullbody for maybe 1200 gems ?

[quote name="sojubean" date="2019-01-04 23:27:27" ] @Talarik aaaaaaaa could I grab a chibi of her please? : D https://toyhou.se/2121583.dremora would love something to do with her either shackled to something, or her having just broken loose from the shackle and trying to take flight! Can kind of see what I'm talking about in this piece here, just something with a different pose : D she always wears the star/moon earring and her necklace as well! I can offer 650g for this if that's okay <3 [/quote] @sojubean absolutely! and that totally works, you can send payment whenever and ill add you to the slots! thank you so much! <3
sojubean wrote on 2019-01-04 23:27:27:
@Talarik

@sojubean
absolutely! and that totally works, you can send payment whenever and ill add you to the slots! thank you so much! <3
[quote name="Girahi" date="2019-01-04 23:56:25" ] Your art style was soo cool! *w*9 I'm jealous I'm not sure but.. I would consider my Whister for a fullbody for maybe 1200 gems ? [/quote] @Girahi sure, i can do that! i rly love this design and the lore you have written, omg! ill add you to a slot! thank you so much for your interest! ;v; (& aaaah!!! ur too kind really ;____;)
Girahi wrote on 2019-01-04 23:56:25:

@Girahi sure, i can do that! i rly love this design and the lore you have written, omg! ill add you to a slot! thank you so much for your interest! ;v; (& aaaah!!! ur too kind really ;____;)
@Talarik
aaaaa thank you so much ;; i'm glad you like him ! idk if it's the story or the whole profile you like but my heart explosed each time someone likes my ocs haha ;w;b.

and it's possible to wait a bit i try to transfer my treasures to gems ? thank you ;;

You're so fast for making art haha xux. ( me i don't enough motivation for practice or finished my wips. )
@Talarik
aaaaa thank you so much ;; i'm glad you like him ! idk if it's the story or the whole profile you like but my heart explosed each time someone likes my ocs haha ;w;b.

and it's possible to wait a bit i try to transfer my treasures to gems ? thank you ;;

You're so fast for making art haha xux. ( me i don't enough motivation for practice or finished my wips. )
Hello! I went to the forums and saw your art shop. I really liked your style! :3 Therefore, I would like to order chibi art on one of these characters, if possible. I can not choose someone by myself. I am willing to pay 600g, if it is not too little for any of them. P.S. English is not my native language, so I apologize wildly if I made mistakes or misunderstood something. :c [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c850628/v850628740/86511/4KiCGEH3wyQ.jpg[/img] [img]https://pp.userapi.com/c850628/v850628740/8651a/yKYu3diure4.jpg[/img]
Hello!
I went to the forums and saw your art shop. I really liked your style! :3
Therefore, I would like to order chibi art on one of these characters, if possible. I can not choose someone by myself. I am willing to pay 600g, if it is not too little for any of them.
P.S. English is not my native language, so I apologize wildly if I made mistakes or misunderstood something. :c
4KiCGEH3wyQ.jpg
yKYu3diure4.jpg
@Girahi

omg i feel the same way whenever ppl like my charries!! everytime i see one that partciularly catches my eye, i like to say something just so their creators know they're appreciated :,) <333

and that's completely fine, no rush at all! and i totally feel that with wips too auughH!! trust me i have a lot of unfinished work lol, i understand not having the motivation to get around to them. i go to school for animation so i guess working fast has kinda been trained into me pffpfpfpf
@Girahi

omg i feel the same way whenever ppl like my charries!! everytime i see one that partciularly catches my eye, i like to say something just so their creators know they're appreciated :,) <333

and that's completely fine, no rush at all! and i totally feel that with wips too auughH!! trust me i have a lot of unfinished work lol, i understand not having the motivation to get around to them. i go to school for animation so i guess working fast has kinda been trained into me pffpfpfpf
@Tomiko hi!!! no worries at all, your english is fine! i'd love to do the first one if that's alright, i fell in love with them :,) and you may send payment whenever is most convenient for you!
@Tomiko hi!!! no worries at all, your english is fine! i'd love to do the first one if that's alright, i fell in love with them :,) and you may send payment whenever is most convenient for you!
sweet!! Sending now! :D
sweet!! Sending now! :D
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9