Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Max's Marvelous Mètier (Art Shop) OPEN
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Klazomaniac Great! So uh, because prismatic silks are worth a lot, is it okay if I order two items, one ref sheet and one dramatic piece?
@Klazomaniac Great! So uh, because prismatic silks are worth a lot, is it okay if I order two items, one ref sheet and one dramatic piece?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock of course!
@CrystalPeacock of course!
1553523339647.png
@Klazomaniac Commission style: Outfit Ref Sheet, Dramatic Piece Payment type: Prismatic Silks Set Character ref: For the dramatic piece, I would like you to draw this character: [img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7433/b98528e4e038c5341aee09c13a7c97ad3b2f5ac9r1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg[/img] Because it isn't colored: Darling's skin is brown, their eyes are green, and their overcoat is white, fading into blue. The crystal on their hand produces light green lightning when they're upset. As for the ref sheet, I would like a magical girl based off of the Ouroboros. She's got powers that allows her to create something so long as another thing equal to it is being destroyed. So, she can destroy someone's arm so that she can recover her own, and stuff like that. Even though the Ouroboros is typically red, I would like the color scheme to be dark red, navy blue, and magenta. As for her costume, I would like something asymmetrical and unique, maybe based off of gladiators or jesters (or both!), with a kind of military feel. Her weapon is a sectioned sword that can curl back to form a chakram. Here's some magical girls for inspiration: [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/4/44/Kanagi_4_star_card.png/395px-Kanagi_4_star_card.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/5/57/Akira_2_star.png/395px-Akira_2_star.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/d/dd/Ayaka_3_star.png/395px-Ayaka_3_star.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/3/3b/Ayame_four_star_card.png/395px-Ayame_four_star_card.png[/img] [img]https://images.puella-magi.net/thumb/c/c9/Card_10224_c.png/395px-Card_10224_c.png[/img] Extras: So, for the dramatic piece, I would like Darling to be pointing their staff at something in front of them, with an angry/terrified/crying expression. The POV would preferably be so that both Darling and the silhouette they're pointing at are both in view, though Darling is considerably farther away. The setting would be a burning desert town. If there's any more items I need to add, let me know!
@Klazomaniac
Commission style: Outfit Ref Sheet, Dramatic Piece
Payment type: Prismatic Silks Set
Character ref: For the dramatic piece, I would like you to draw this character:
b98528e4e038c5341aee09c13a7c97ad3b2f5ac9r1-1536-2048v2_hq.jpg
Because it isn't colored: Darling's skin is brown, their eyes are green, and their overcoat is white, fading into blue. The crystal on their hand produces light green lightning when they're upset.

As for the ref sheet, I would like a magical girl based off of the Ouroboros. She's got powers that allows her to create something so long as another thing equal to it is being destroyed. So, she can destroy someone's arm so that she can recover her own, and stuff like that.
Even though the Ouroboros is typically red, I would like the color scheme to be dark red, navy blue, and magenta. As for her costume, I would like something asymmetrical and unique, maybe based off of gladiators or jesters (or both!), with a kind of military feel. Her weapon is a sectioned sword that can curl back to form a chakram.
Here's some magical girls for inspiration:
395px-Kanagi_4_star_card.png
395px-Akira_2_star.png
395px-Ayaka_3_star.png
395px-Ayame_four_star_card.png
395px-Card_10224_c.png
Extras:
So, for the dramatic piece, I would like Darling to be pointing their staff at something in front of them, with an angry/terrified/crying expression. The POV would preferably be so that both Darling and the silhouette they're pointing at are both in view, though Darling is considerably farther away. The setting would be a burning desert town.

If there's any more items I need to add, let me know!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@CrystalPeacock you're on the list! I'll message you with updates once I get the sketch done :)
@CrystalPeacock you're on the list! I'll message you with updates once I get the sketch done :)
1553523339647.png
@Klazomaniac I'll send payment once the sketch is done!
@Klazomaniac I'll send payment once the sketch is done!
@Klazomaniac
Commission style: Colored Full body
Payment type: Treasure
Character ref: Bomber The Red Panda
Extras: He adores the last piece you made and requested another of him with that same wild smile and holding Defibrillator paddles. I can pay extra since the little defibrillator machine can be complex. :3
@Klazomaniac
Commission style: Colored Full body
Payment type: Treasure
Character ref: Bomber The Red Panda
Extras: He adores the last piece you made and requested another of him with that same wild smile and holding Defibrillator paddles. I can pay extra since the little defibrillator machine can be complex. :3
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 you're on the list! But while I have your attention... Let me go ahead and ping @CrystalPeacock so they're in the loop too- I'm on a little art hiatus. I'm busy sorting through some emotions and I've reached a depressive spat where i just cant draw :( i apprefiate your patience, and I promise I havent forgotten!
@Lyra531 you're on the list! But while I have your attention... Let me go ahead and ping @CrystalPeacock so they're in the loop too- I'm on a little art hiatus. I'm busy sorting through some emotions and I've reached a depressive spat where i just cant draw :( i apprefiate your patience, and I promise I havent forgotten!
1553523339647.png
@Klazomaniac no worries! im happy to wait your health comes first!!!
@Klazomaniac no worries! im happy to wait your health comes first!!!
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
And we're open again!
And we're open again!
1553523339647.png
_
_
1553523339647.png