Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] narwhal's ort shoop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DankNarwhal

Hello! I see you take non-FR dragons as well? I'd be interested in purchasing a fullbody but I'm not sure how the numbers would work out (particularly for extra apparel, etc).

Is it okay if I PM you to discuss my character and how to price?
@DankNarwhal

Hello! I see you take non-FR dragons as well? I'd be interested in purchasing a fullbody but I'm not sure how the numbers would work out (particularly for extra apparel, etc).

Is it okay if I PM you to discuss my character and how to price?
Let our wings fill the sky
@Vrachos yep!
@Vrachos yep!
bup
bup
boop
boop
@ganko i can do both! 530g for sven and 1000g for reiketsu, and i'll be done probably around next week hopefully since school is ending so i'll have more free time. also i sven is super handsome oml
@ganko i can do both! 530g for sven and 1000g for reiketsu, and i'll be done probably around next week hopefully since school is ending so i'll have more free time. also i sven is super handsome oml
@DankNarwhal Hello friend [s]I have found your wares after seeing you on the discord[/s] I want a full body color of this lovely lady here- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51457533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514576/51457533_350.png[/img] [/url] without the apparel is fine by me [s]unless you want to do the horns[/s] Throwing in a [item=conflagrant halo] for your troubles, how much would it cost?? EDIT: I am also throwing in a [item=Luminous Sundrapes] cause I have an extra [emoji=coatl love size=1]
@DankNarwhal Hello friend I have found your wares after seeing you on the discord

I want a full body color of this lovely lady here-

51457533_350.png

without the apparel is fine by me unless you want to do the horns

Throwing in a Conflagrant Halo for your troubles, how much would it cost??

EDIT: I am also throwing in a Luminous Sundrapes cause I have an extra
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
@bittersweetlove oh hello! the price would be 900g/kt due to the halo, i'll be done around late next week maybe, also i'll draw the horns on her for free since they are simple!

oops you edited your post lmao it'll be 680g/kt
@bittersweetlove oh hello! the price would be 900g/kt due to the halo, i'll be done around late next week maybe, also i'll draw the horns on her for free since they are simple!

oops you edited your post lmao it'll be 680g/kt
@DankNarwhal Alrighty!! I'll do it then <3
@DankNarwhal Alrighty!! I'll do it then <3
4Pyee6b.png ZRxiLnz.gif
I love friends!!
I love talking with friends!!
I accept hatchling messages!!!
Feel free to say hi!!!! :D
@DankNarwhal Hello! Could you please put me on your pinglist? (if you have one)
@DankNarwhal Hello! Could you please put me on your pinglist? (if you have one)
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@DankNarwhal hELLo Im back, school has been a nightmare but I finally saved up enough gems,, heck. I'm also super happy to see that my boy is being used as an example ;u; I still love his art so much [b]dragon link (or picture if not a fr dragon)-[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47819105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478192/47819105_350.png[/img][/url] [b]apparel-[/b] (Please forget about the veil if it gets in the way of the flower he is holding in his mouth! its more important <3) [item=dried Flower Crown] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=Genteel Azure Locket] [item=Tickled Hyacinth] [item=Crimson Silk Veil] [b]extra- [/b] I'd love if he could have a bit of a nervous/shy expression! he's a timid boi who trys his best™ feel free to lighten the colors up a little too, since I know he's got a dark stained color! [b]type o art-[/b] Headshot Color+shading I've also got a question, would you be willing to do a cartoon-ish fullbody/signature type thing??
@DankNarwhal

hELLo Im back, school has been a nightmare but I finally saved up enough gems,, heck. I'm also super happy to see that my boy is being used as an example ;u; I still love his art so much

dragon link (or picture if not a fr dragon)-

47819105_350.png

apparel- (Please forget about the veil if it gets in the way of the flower he is holding in his mouth! its more important <3)
Dried Flower Crown Crimson Silk Scarf Genteel Azure Locket Tickled Hyacinth Crimson Silk Veil

extra- I'd love if he could have a bit of a nervous/shy expression!
he's a timid boi who trys his best™ feel free to lighten the colors up a little too, since I know he's got a dark stained color!

type o art- Headshot Color+shading

I've also got a question, would you be willing to do a cartoon-ish fullbody/signature type thing??
YycIlt9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10