Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | the bust store! [CLOSED, pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@CassieCain

i'm really feeling 1, 7, and 8! i adore all of their designs,, do you have a preference? also, what's 1's species?

@pandapaws

oh wow she's beautiful!!! i'd be honored to draw her!! whenever you're ready to pay DM me for my paypal. 0:

@Tiand

go for it! you've got the last slot!
@CassieCain

i'm really feeling 1, 7, and 8! i adore all of their designs,, do you have a preference? also, what's 1's species?

@pandapaws

oh wow she's beautiful!!! i'd be honored to draw her!! whenever you're ready to pay DM me for my paypal. 0:

@Tiand

go for it! you've got the last slot!
click sasuke to go to my art store!
forum-signature-FR.jpg
@Tiand

there really isn't much of a difference, haha. it's just a personal preference in wording choice. he seems pretty simple to draw so i'm not gonna charge much for not having a ref. it'd be nice if you could send me some reference images for clothing you would like, or i can just make something up.

either way, total will be 650 gems or 650k treasure (50g/50k treasure added for no ref; if you are an artist or commission a lot of artists you'll understand that it can be a bit difficult) and/or including any items.

@Tiand

there really isn't much of a difference, haha. it's just a personal preference in wording choice. he seems pretty simple to draw so i'm not gonna charge much for not having a ref. it'd be nice if you could send me some reference images for clothing you would like, or i can just make something up.

either way, total will be 650 gems or 650k treasure (50g/50k treasure added for no ref; if you are an artist or commission a lot of artists you'll understand that it can be a bit difficult) and/or including any items.

forum-signature-FR.jpg
@Prospit
To be honest, I don't really know his species yet? He's kind of been nonspecied...
However, now with that good question in mind, I'm thinking like a squirrel (specifically a japanese flying squirrel, because just look at how fricking cute they are!!), a bushbaby, a fox (probably a crab-eating fox or arctic fox?), or a ferret...what do you think? Maybe you could help me out hahaha -dies-

As for which one out of those three, gosh, that's a hard one! I love all three of them, and they were actually also my top pics! So I'm happy!! I'm kind of leaning with number 7, because I love how you draw feline faces, but I want to know which of them you feel most inspired by!
@Prospit
To be honest, I don't really know his species yet? He's kind of been nonspecied...
However, now with that good question in mind, I'm thinking like a squirrel (specifically a japanese flying squirrel, because just look at how fricking cute they are!!), a bushbaby, a fox (probably a crab-eating fox or arctic fox?), or a ferret...what do you think? Maybe you could help me out hahaha -dies-

As for which one out of those three, gosh, that's a hard one! I love all three of them, and they were actually also my top pics! So I'm happy!! I'm kind of leaning with number 7, because I love how you draw feline faces, but I want to know which of them you feel most inspired by!
@Prospit

Could I be added to the pinglist? Definitely interested in an anthro slot!
@Prospit

Could I be added to the pinglist? Definitely interested in an anthro slot!
Note for forum games: Most of my completed dragons are in the Aria tab or Hibernal Den. Rest are WIP or mated pairs!
NiMHBVV.png
@CassieCain

hmmmm. how about a fennec fox? i also think ferret is pretty awesome. i'll go with 7, then. could you tell me a little more about his (her? their?) personality? also, what color are their eyes, or do they just remain closed all the time? and are those yellow things on the ears gauges or earrings?

@Auran

totally!! ty for the interest!!
@CassieCain

hmmmm. how about a fennec fox? i also think ferret is pretty awesome. i'll go with 7, then. could you tell me a little more about his (her? their?) personality? also, what color are their eyes, or do they just remain closed all the time? and are those yellow things on the ears gauges or earrings?

@Auran

totally!! ty for the interest!!
forum-signature-FR.jpg
Then fennec fox it is! I love foxes -snuggles them- Though yes, as you said, ferrets are also really awesome. X3

And they're kind, a bit soft spoken and shy, but very sweet. Has a hard time speaking up for themselves and flusters easily, but when it's just them alone in a room they open up and goof around by themselves a lot (fawning over shows/movies/books, cuddling their stuffed animals, dancing to music, singing, etc), the same if they're alone in a room with a very close friend.

They're very feminine in appearance, and go by 'they/them'.

I'm also unsure of their eyes. I was thinking gold, the green of their hair, blue of their hair, lavender, or red. I'll leave it up to you and what you think looks best on them when you're drawing/coloring them!

Those are earrings on their ears, like cartilage cuff earrings. Buuut, if you like gauges, who am I to say no? XD

Also, how much is the total? :3
Then fennec fox it is! I love foxes -snuggles them- Though yes, as you said, ferrets are also really awesome. X3

And they're kind, a bit soft spoken and shy, but very sweet. Has a hard time speaking up for themselves and flusters easily, but when it's just them alone in a room they open up and goof around by themselves a lot (fawning over shows/movies/books, cuddling their stuffed animals, dancing to music, singing, etc), the same if they're alone in a room with a very close friend.

They're very feminine in appearance, and go by 'they/them'.

I'm also unsure of their eyes. I was thinking gold, the green of their hair, blue of their hair, lavender, or red. I'll leave it up to you and what you think looks best on them when you're drawing/coloring them!

Those are earrings on their ears, like cartilage cuff earrings. Buuut, if you like gauges, who am I to say no? XD

Also, how much is the total? :3
@CassieCain

600 gems or 600k treasure, since their design is pretty simple (though still really visually appealing). do they have a name? this is a pretty interesting OC.

i have some ideas for their eye color, and if you don't like them i can change after the coloring stage (:
@CassieCain

600 gems or 600k treasure, since their design is pretty simple (though still really visually appealing). do they have a name? this is a pretty interesting OC.

i have some ideas for their eye color, and if you don't like them i can change after the coloring stage (:
forum-signature-FR.jpg
Is that with the deal you had going on?
And no concrete name as of yet. I've just been referring to them as 'Mia' and "Cass" interchangeably as a place name otl

Oooh!! Sounds good! I'm so excited!!
Is that with the deal you had going on?
And no concrete name as of yet. I've just been referring to them as 'Mia' and "Cass" interchangeably as a place name otl

Oooh!! Sounds good! I'm so excited!!
@CassieCain

JSDNFJKS SORRY 450 gems / 450k treasure

i like both those names though!! i've seen so many gender neutral people use 'cass' as a name but i can definitely understand the appeal, it sounds nice.

@CassieCain

i like both those names though!! i've seen so many gender neutral people use 'cass' as a name but i can definitely understand the appeal, it sounds nice.

forum-signature-FR.jpg
@CassieCain

@CassieCain

forum-signature-FR.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6