Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dootflute @Kaitorubel @Mazurkas @SwampQween @Psi @AKWishes @Tavvy @Chikoree @Cov @nyctea

Hello again, a few updates have been added since I last posted. Since I don't currently have a job, I'm now taking USD through Venmo! I've changed my prices to reflect those more accurate of actual artists because of this.

I now have 3 slots open, 1 for onsite currency and 2 for USD.

@SarcasticHawke Slots are now open again!
@dootflute @Kaitorubel @Mazurkas @SwampQween @Psi @AKWishes @Tavvy @Chikoree @Cov @nyctea

Hello again, a few updates have been added since I last posted. Since I don't currently have a job, I'm now taking USD through Venmo! I've changed my prices to reflect those more accurate of actual artists because of this.

I now have 3 slots open, 1 for onsite currency and 2 for USD.

@SarcasticHawke Slots are now open again!
can i snag the gem slot please! will update with form asap <3
can i snag the gem slot please! will update with form asap <3
eosuguide.png
@momiji You got it!
@momiji You got it!
@saltyscone

Type of Art: color shaded bust
Character: mihashi
Payment Method: gems
Notes: her eyepatch is on this side. i'd love an outfit similar to this but with long sleeves -- and feel free to take liberties with it, i don't need it to look exactly like that.
expression, something dark and mischievous, a sharp-toothed grin or a condescending smirk.
i'd also love a little splash of background with smoke, candles/abstract lights, flowers. i guess smth a little inspired by this.

sorry so many pics lol!! let me know what the cost will be~
@saltyscone

Type of Art: color shaded bust
Character: mihashi
Payment Method: gems
Notes: her eyepatch is on this side. i'd love an outfit similar to this but with long sleeves -- and feel free to take liberties with it, i don't need it to look exactly like that.
expression, something dark and mischievous, a sharp-toothed grin or a condescending smirk.
i'd also love a little splash of background with smoke, candles/abstract lights, flowers. i guess smth a little inspired by this.

sorry so many pics lol!! let me know what the cost will be~
eosuguide.png
@momiji No worries, the more details the better! Your total will be 2.5kg, and you can send payment after I pm you a sketch.

Also, would you like a colored or transparent background?
@momiji No worries, the more details the better! Your total will be 2.5kg, and you can send payment after I pm you a sketch.

Also, would you like a colored or transparent background?
@saltyscone
sounds great!!
and hm... i guess whichever you think looks best with all the other detailing? :0 i'm not picky!
@saltyscone
sounds great!!
and hm... i guess whichever you think looks best with all the other detailing? :0 i'm not picky!
eosuguide.png
may i be added to pinglist ^_^
may i be added to pinglist ^_^
@Mareanie Of course!
@Mareanie Of course!
[columns]@dootflute @Kaitorubel @Mazurkas @SwampQween @Psi @AKWishes @Tavvy @Chikoree @Cov @nyctea @Mareanie Hi everyone! I'm not dead. School ended for me and now I actually have time to draw, so I've reopened and revamped this shop. I've adjusted my art style and some new changes have occurred in my life, so I've also changed my prices and policies to reflect this. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist because of this, please let me know! Since I'm applying for college this year and need to pay for applications (I'm applying for like 8 different universities and that crap STACKS UP like crazy), I am mostly interested in USD.[nextcol][color=transparent]dasjd[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/LhWYryj.png[/img]
@dootflute @Kaitorubel @Mazurkas @SwampQween @Psi @AKWishes @Tavvy @Chikoree @Cov @nyctea @Mareanie

Hi everyone! I'm not dead. School ended for me and now I actually have time to draw, so I've reopened and revamped this shop. I've adjusted my art style and some new changes have occurred in my life, so I've also changed my prices and policies to reflect this. If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist because of this, please let me know!

Since I'm applying for college this year and need to pay for applications (I'm applying for like 8 different universities and that crap STACKS UP like crazy), I am mostly interested in USD.
dasjdLhWYryj.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6