Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Wind Foddart: Working on orders!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42
@smthelj Omg, yes, I don't want the helmet cause I wanna see his face!! Really the only things of the armor I was thinking about were maybe the breastplate but mainly that banner thing (or turn it into a single shoulder cape thing *shrugs*). Honestly whatever works best for you, for both dragons. I'll send 30 LVs for each dragon, so a total of 60 LVs. They'll be in by tonight, finally home so I can finish leveling XD And yes, please PM me if you have any questions. And no rush, take your time, don't let this stress you out. And I know I've probably mentioned too many ideas so to be clear you have complete artistic freedom and can include as much or as little as your heart desires. I want you to be happy with the piece and the process, thank you!!!
@smthelj Omg, yes, I don't want the helmet cause I wanna see his face!! Really the only things of the armor I was thinking about were maybe the breastplate but mainly that banner thing (or turn it into a single shoulder cape thing *shrugs*). Honestly whatever works best for you, for both dragons. I'll send 30 LVs for each dragon, so a total of 60 LVs. They'll be in by tonight, finally home so I can finish leveling XD And yes, please PM me if you have any questions. And no rush, take your time, don't let this stress you out. And I know I've probably mentioned too many ideas so to be clear you have complete artistic freedom and can include as much or as little as your heart desires. I want you to be happy with the piece and the process, thank you!!!
@Hikumi

Username: tewro
Player ID Number: 196073
Link to Dragon/Character: my oc emil!
Type of art: chibi type 1
Price: 150 levels
Other Information: please draw him in his orange sweater and galaxy shirt! also the beanie is optional ' v '
@Hikumi

Username: tewro
Player ID Number: 196073
Link to Dragon/Character: my oc emil!
Type of art: chibi type 1
Price: 150 levels
Other Information: please draw him in his orange sweater and galaxy shirt! also the beanie is optional ' v '
@UnseenRangerGal

Hi there! Sorry to bother, I just wanted to ask if you're okay with drawing ocs? I couldn't tell by your post.

Also, I feel I should maybe point out that your copy-paste order form in your post doesn't have and @ in it. I'm unsure if this was intentional, just wanted to make sure you weren't missing people's orders because of it.

Again, sorry to bother you, and have a nice day! <3
@UnseenRangerGal

Hi there! Sorry to bother, I just wanted to ask if you're okay with drawing ocs? I couldn't tell by your post.

Also, I feel I should maybe point out that your copy-paste order form in your post doesn't have and @ in it. I'm unsure if this was intentional, just wanted to make sure you weren't missing people's orders because of it.

Again, sorry to bother you, and have a nice day! <3
rUoKR6y.png
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
@nennathriel @smthelj @BlueCoriander @

Thanks for confirming my order! Smethlj I'd love to do 40 levels, and I'll get them sent ASAP :D
@nennathriel @smthelj @BlueCoriander @

Thanks for confirming my order! Smethlj I'd love to do 40 levels, and I'll get them sent ASAP :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
Ping: @smthelj Link to dragon/character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17138345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171384/17138345_350.png[/img] [/url] (would love if you can gijinka-fy her!) Type of depiction: gijinka Type of picture: full body thank you for holding a slot for me while i was asleep btw gjfdks let me know if her apparel warrants an extra charge-!
Ping: @smthelj
Link to dragon/character:
17138345_350.png

(would love if you can gijinka-fy her!)
Type of depiction: gijinka
Type of picture: full body

thank you for holding a slot for me while i was asleep btw gjfdks let me know if her apparel warrants an extra charge-!
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@Lilabounce
Ah, yes I probably could add an @ I've just been using the same format the last couple times haha ^^'

And yes! I do draw OCs! I should probably put that down. Thanks for your input!
@Lilabounce
Ah, yes I probably could add an @ I've just been using the same format the last couple times haha ^^'

And yes! I do draw OCs! I should probably put that down. Thanks for your input!
PMb4IFn.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'm very sorry but my slots are currently full at the moment, so I cannot accept your order currently. Would you like to be added to the pinglist if you're still interested when I open my slots again? c:
@ShadowFlamel

I'm very sorry but my slots are currently full at the moment, so I cannot accept your order currently. Would you like to be added to the pinglist if you're still interested when I open my slots again? c:
@Snivy88 alright! (0 w 0)b Please send them to a Foddart acceptor!

@hinatot she's lovely! :D I think about 5 extra levels for this apparel would be ok, so 25 in total. What do you say?
@Snivy88 alright! (0 w 0)b Please send them to a Foddart acceptor!

@hinatot she's lovely! :D I think about 5 extra levels for this apparel would be ok, so 25 in total. What do you say?
41904604334_ee843569e1_o.png
@Amorah @Maricnnette @Alestrius @Eiyora

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist ASAP!

@Drachenschwinge
That's totally ok! Don't worry about it c:
@Amorah @Maricnnette @Alestrius @Eiyora

Thank you for your interest! I'll add you to the pinglist ASAP!

@Drachenschwinge
That's totally ok! Don't worry about it c:
@Sumatra- gotcha, no deities :D !!

@SwampQueen- what a sad boy ;; gotcha!

@Keary- that's fine! whatever lore i write for her will be like, only around 900 words though. is that okay, or would you like it longer? :Oc

working now~ I'll be a little slow because I just had family over and I have to put the whole house back together, but I promise you I'm trying my best. thank you for ordering~~
@Sumatra- gotcha, no deities :D !!

@SwampQueen- what a sad boy ;; gotcha!

@Keary- that's fine! whatever lore i write for her will be like, only around 900 words though. is that okay, or would you like it longer? :Oc

working now~ I'll be a little slow because I just had family over and I have to put the whole house back together, but I promise you I'm trying my best. thank you for ordering~~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 41 42