Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Draconic Art Vibes (T/G/RLC) Closed
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@hardcoreuvula That is amazing ^_^ thank you! I sent a new cr! I dont know why the other one didnt work cus i had all the stuff [emoji=coatl confused size=1]
@hardcoreuvula

That is amazing ^_^ thank you! I sent a new cr! I dont know why the other one didnt work cus i had all the stuff
sensaspecter_res3.png
@SensaSpecter

It worked! Thanks for fixing that. And you're welcome! I had a lot of fun making it.
@SensaSpecter

It worked! Thanks for fixing that. And you're welcome! I had a lot of fun making it.
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@HardcoreUvula

Username: reminese
Flat Color, Shaded, or Sketch: flat color
Dragon Ref or Link to Dragon Profile: my boy
Any personality information you can give me: lonely, shy, misjudged, grumpy, innocent
Any Other Specifics You’d Like: nope!

will send 160g through cr!
@HardcoreUvula

Username: reminese
Flat Color, Shaded, or Sketch: flat color
Dragon Ref or Link to Dragon Profile: my boy
Any personality information you can give me: lonely, shy, misjudged, grumpy, innocent
Any Other Specifics You’d Like: nope!

will send 160g through cr!
jFiZBkx.png
@HardcoreUvula

Yeah, sure! Your art looks amazing!
@HardcoreUvula

Yeah, sure! Your art looks amazing!
@Vei
@reminese

Both of you are going on the list!

Could you resend your thing, Vei? And what would you liked to be pinged for?
@Vei
@reminese

Both of you are going on the list!

Could you resend your thing, Vei? And what would you liked to be pinged for?
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@HardcoreUvula - here's the repost! (I'd like to be pinged for deals/price changes, thanks) [b]Username[/b]: Vei [b]Headshot, Chibi, or Sketch[/b]: Shaded Headshot (I hope i got the price right; 200g?) [b]Character Ref or Link to Dragon Profile[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36352662] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363527/36352662_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Any personality information you can give me[/b]: Sorta solemn, expression most likely serious/ or condescending, kinda like T_T [b]Any Other Specifics You’d Like[/b]: not much, i don't want to restrict you too much :)
@HardcoreUvula - here's the repost! (I'd like to be pinged for deals/price changes, thanks)

Username: Vei
Headshot, Chibi, or Sketch: Shaded Headshot (I hope i got the price right; 200g?)
Character Ref or Link to Dragon Profile:

36352662_350.png

Any personality information you can give me: Sorta solemn, expression most likely serious/ or condescending, kinda like T_T
Any Other Specifics You’d Like: not much, i don't want to restrict you too much :)
@Vei

Thanks! I added you to the ping list. =3
@Vei

Thanks! I added you to the ping list. =3
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@Vei
@reminese

Sorry I haven't gotten to you guys yet. My life is being a little rocky right now, and I find I have little energy to draw. I WILL get to it soon, though.
@Vei
@reminese

Sorry I haven't gotten to you guys yet. My life is being a little rocky right now, and I find I have little energy to draw. I WILL get to it soon, though.
aV2Oive.png Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Art Shop
Free Dragons
6qC0IaM.gif
@HardcoreUvula
It's fine! I don't want to rush you!
@HardcoreUvula
It's fine! I don't want to rush you!
@Vei

I'm actually almost done with yours. =D
@Vei