Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] OC Art! ^~^
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@ApostasiaAin I would probably make it free to build my portfolio, but my tablet's broken so drawing is really hard. I'd rather be paid. The lowest I agreed to take so far is an Unearthy Onyx Trunk which is 92kt so I would say 90kt is around the base price.
@ApostasiaAin I would probably make it free to build my portfolio, but my tablet's broken so drawing is really hard. I'd rather be paid. The lowest I agreed to take so far is an Unearthy Onyx Trunk which is 92kt so I would say 90kt is around the base price.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@ApotasiaAin
Sure! I'm gonna be off from FR for a bit so I'll draw it when coming back!
@ApotasiaAin
Sure! I'm gonna be off from FR for a bit so I'll draw it when coming back!
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@NabalSaryx

How much is it gonna cost?

@peepsnibbles

Would 185kT be good for both of them? And do ya want payment before or after?
@NabalSaryx

How much is it gonna cost?

@peepsnibbles

Would 185kT be good for both of them? And do ya want payment before or after?
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@ApostasiaAin
Gems I think 100 gems and treasure may be 130k
@ApostasiaAin
Gems I think 100 gems and treasure may be 130k
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@NabalSaryx

Huh? That much? But your art shop pricing says "Bust shot (colored (complex) and lined) 13k"
@NabalSaryx

Huh? That much? But your art shop pricing says "Bust shot (colored (complex) and lined) 13k"
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
OHHH, I’m sorry I thought you meant full body. Apologies. Yes it’s 13k
@ApostasiaAin
OHHH, I’m sorry I thought you meant full body. Apologies. Yes it’s 13k
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@NabalSaryx

I'll think about it
@NabalSaryx

I'll think about it
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
@ApostasiaAin
I’m anyways going off FR for a while so you can think
@ApostasiaAin
I’m anyways going off FR for a while so you can think
Q5apOoA.png4JD8lNn.png
@apostasiaain
hello! along other art trades and commissions, i'm still on break so- i might as well churn out all the art i can churn out, if you're interested anyway. x)

i have some examples of art here - i'd be willing to try humanoid, anthro, feral, etc, and a little more specifically, one of your maplestory or feral OCs? o: i don't have any set prices either, as of right now, but if you're interested we can discuss something!
@apostasiaain
hello! along other art trades and commissions, i'm still on break so- i might as well churn out all the art i can churn out, if you're interested anyway. x)

i have some examples of art here - i'd be willing to try humanoid, anthro, feral, etc, and a little more specifically, one of your maplestory or feral OCs? o: i don't have any set prices either, as of right now, but if you're interested we can discuss something!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@ApostasiaAin It's all in my rules. :') A one-way CR with the payment is all I require, and I'll only accept it once I'm done with your order and about to post it.

185kt for two orders would get you a bust sketch for each.
@ApostasiaAin It's all in my rules. :') A one-way CR with the payment is all I require, and I'll only accept it once I'm done with your order and about to post it.

185kt for two orders would get you a bust sketch for each.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31