Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moving To New Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Jaderannosaurus

Ooo, cool gijinka of your dragon! :) Did you want me to add the wings or horns at all, or scales, or just how he is. He sounds all awesome either way!
I'll accept payment and then start your work shortly! I'll add you to the wait list!
@Jaderannosaurus

Ooo, cool gijinka of your dragon! :) Did you want me to add the wings or horns at all, or scales, or just how he is. He sounds all awesome either way!
I'll accept payment and then start your work shortly! I'll add you to the wait list!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
leaves_by_lizziecat1279-d9luwyz.png · FREE EGGS
Nature Thread!
tumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif
@CrystalSiren7

Nah just how he is is good, thanks ^.^
@CrystalSiren7

Nah just how he is is good, thanks ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@jaderannosaurus - hehe no problem at all ^-^
I'll be working on your awesome one shortly!
@jaderannosaurus - hehe no problem at all ^-^
I'll be working on your awesome one shortly!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
@Kiragu - Your first order is almost done being sketched and I will send you a WIP shortly. :D Thank you so much for your patience. I have also started your second sketch!
@Kiragu - Your first order is almost done being sketched and I will send you a WIP shortly. :D Thank you so much for your patience. I have also started your second sketch!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
Hey all just a heads up. I will be knocking out these orders every chance I can between work and whatnot. So please don't worry about that. With the Holiday season here, my work is actually moving buildings and I have volunteered my time to help with that. I thank you all for your patience in this and I promise that you will receive excellent quality art! Love you guys! I'll still be online as much as possible!!!
Hey all just a heads up. I will be knocking out these orders every chance I can between work and whatnot. So please don't worry about that. With the Holiday season here, my work is actually moving buildings and I have volunteered my time to help with that. I thank you all for your patience in this and I promise that you will receive excellent quality art! Love you guys! I'll still be online as much as possible!!!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
@Kiragu

WIP sent for Ivan, Sketch almost done for Ryan!
@Kiragu

WIP sent for Ivan, Sketch almost done for Ryan!
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
There ya go, @Kiragu your first one is completed. I will have the WIP of the second sent to you shortly! ^-^
There ya go, @Kiragu your first one is completed. I will have the WIP of the second sent to you shortly! ^-^
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
Thank you so much~ it's gorgeous!
Thank you so much~ it's gorgeous!
KtOpUUe.gif
@annalyciababy @Aquariya @Palech @flowerpower12345 @Ravaarian @Kiragu @pheelthemoment @Jaderannosaurus
NOTICE:::

* I deeply apologize for my absence everyone. I am pinging everyone to let you all know what's been up in RL lately. So I know that real life can take importance at times but I never let you all know and I am terribly sorry for that. I have kept log of what everyone wanted and regardless of whether you have paid or not for your orders, I am getting your orders to you.

* This is my apology and thank you for your patience during this time. Around close to Christmas, since I work at a candy and nut store, we got really busy with orders and I was sometimes staying until midnight or one in the morning just get a headway on them. This in turn kept me from being online that often. I know it has been several months but I am BACK now :D

* I am ready to finish your orders and I thank you for your understanding! This shop will re-open shortly! If you'd like to be added to the ping list just let me know! I look forward to drawing more of your beautiful dragons.

* Keep in mind that the digital coloring option is disabled at this time due to me not having a tablet. I will be getting one soon though. Stay tuned ^_~ *wink*
@annalyciababy @Aquariya @Palech @flowerpower12345 @Ravaarian @Kiragu @pheelthemoment @Jaderannosaurus
NOTICE:::

* I deeply apologize for my absence everyone. I am pinging everyone to let you all know what's been up in RL lately. So I know that real life can take importance at times but I never let you all know and I am terribly sorry for that. I have kept log of what everyone wanted and regardless of whether you have paid or not for your orders, I am getting your orders to you.

* This is my apology and thank you for your patience during this time. Around close to Christmas, since I work at a candy and nut store, we got really busy with orders and I was sometimes staying until midnight or one in the morning just get a headway on them. This in turn kept me from being online that often. I know it has been several months but I am BACK now :D

* I am ready to finish your orders and I thank you for your understanding! This shop will re-open shortly! If you'd like to be added to the ping list just let me know! I look forward to drawing more of your beautiful dragons.

* Keep in mind that the digital coloring option is disabled at this time due to me not having a tablet. I will be getting one soon though. Stay tuned ^_~ *wink*
gvQdifp.png · FR+2
· Artist & Lore Writer
· They/Them
· ♥Taken♥
Nature Thread!
@CrystalSiren7

Hey no prob life gets hectic; we all understand.
Welcome back!
@CrystalSiren7

Hey no prob life gets hectic; we all understand.
Welcome back!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7