Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Stygian's Gijinka Shop! [USD/Gems/T]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@littlewarden2 No problem at all! I'll start on it tomorrow :)
@littlewarden2 No problem at all! I'll start on it tomorrow :)
forum_signature_vix_by_cenobitesquid-dc8qu3x.png
@littlewarden2 Hiram is done! Hope you like it :) Thanks again! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uemfP2F.png[/img]
@littlewarden2 Hiram is done! Hope you like it :) Thanks again!

uemfP2F.png
@StygianForm AHH!! Thank you so so much!! You captured his charming smirk beautifully and I absolutely love the detail of his hair and jewelry! Thank you again
@StygianForm AHH!! Thank you so so much!! You captured his charming smirk beautifully and I absolutely love the detail of his hair and jewelry! Thank you again
1572_300px_princesco_by_miirshroom-dccu9ek.png
@littlewarden2 Ahhh thank you! >w< I appreciate it!
@littlewarden2 Ahhh thank you! >w< I appreciate it!
Throw me to pinglist, please!
Throw me to pinglist, please!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
I'd love to be on the pinglist too please!
I'd love to be on the pinglist too please!
3u37mIB.png
@StygianForm Can I please be added to your ping list. (And do I post a form now to use for reference later on?)
@StygianForm Can I please be added to your ping list. (And do I post a form now to use for reference later on?)
Formerly Malis: Malis.png singerrune.png
Like a phoenix,
I will rise!
You can never keep me down!
Rynn.png
@StygianForm Heya! I'd lovelovelove to grab a gem slot from ya ;u; [b]Image/link to dragon:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53265887] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532659/53265887_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional ref pics:[/b] There's a pixel doodle on his profile, but otherwise none atm [b]Bust/Waist-up/Thigh-up:[/b] Waist-Up [b]Gems/USD/Treasure:[/b] Gems! [b]Special requests/info: [/b]None! Im just excited to see how others intemperate his accent. Not all of the apparel needs to be present either - just do what feels good .u./
@StygianForm

Heya! I'd lovelovelove to grab a gem slot from ya ;u;

Image/link to dragon:

53265887_350.png

Additional ref pics: There's a pixel doodle on his profile, but otherwise none atm
Bust/Waist-up/Thigh-up: Waist-Up
Gems/USD/Treasure: Gems!
Special requests/info: None! Im just excited to see how others intemperate his accent. Not all of the apparel needs to be present either - just do what feels good .u./
7GZL67L.png
Mason/Metus
he/him
FR+0
@MalisVitterfolk Hello! You can certainly post a form now! Thank you :)
@MalisVitterfolk Hello! You can certainly post a form now! Thank you :)
@Metus What a lovely dragon! Thanks for posting your form, I should have a chance to open a couple more slots soon!
@Metus What a lovely dragon! Thanks for posting your form, I should have a chance to open a couple more slots soon!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22