Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥Citame Breeding Cards♥ CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Semiramis

No problem! So can I send the downpayment and the tip together right now? and then the other 40kt after you're finished? :D
@Semiramis

No problem! So can I send the downpayment and the tip together right now? and then the other 40kt after you're finished? :D
naRq7qn.png
@Kaidareth yup! ^_^
@Kaidareth yup! ^_^
VOCqTT3.pngVOCqTT3.pngCtpZkYU.png z3oFTt2.png 17370.png
ui5ZgY1.png FLAME ui5ZgY1.png
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
@Osprey72 @Kaidareth @GoofGoof I am going to do your cards (hopefully!) this week, please don't worry!
Shop Closed!
I have decided that the shop is too much to maintain while I am studying, and as such, I have decided to close up. Essentially my coursework means that I need all my spare time for research, and I cannot justify spending hours on each order.

If you would like to be put on a pinglist for when I re-open from November - February during my summer vacation, please ping me below.

~ Semiramis

Edit: Updated re-open date from April 20th to November (due to course work).
@Osprey72 @Kaidareth @GoofGoof I am going to do your cards (hopefully!) this week, please don't worry!
Shop Closed!
I have decided that the shop is too much to maintain while I am studying, and as such, I have decided to close up. Essentially my coursework means that I need all my spare time for research, and I cannot justify spending hours on each order.

If you would like to be put on a pinglist for when I re-open from November - February during my summer vacation, please ping me below.

~ Semiramis

Edit: Updated re-open date from April 20th to November (due to course work).
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
@Kaidareth @GoofGoof
I've downloaded your card's data, and will be starting them tomorrow :)

@GoofGoof one of your pairs had super long colour ranges for all three colours, so would you like the range tiered (three bars of colors for each range stacked on each other) or would you like the range condensed so it fits on one line (super thin stripes of each colour)?

@Osprey72 I'm onto your cards now ^_^ Because it's a big batch, I'll probably do half tonight, and half on Sunday/Monday :) Might squeeze those two ^ in the middle to break things up a bit ;)
And just to clarify, did you want slope or bar for your 'Dancing Skies' card? ^_^
@Kaidareth @GoofGoof
I've downloaded your card's data, and will be starting them tomorrow :)

@GoofGoof one of your pairs had super long colour ranges for all three colours, so would you like the range tiered (three bars of colors for each range stacked on each other) or would you like the range condensed so it fits on one line (super thin stripes of each colour)?

@Osprey72 I'm onto your cards now ^_^ Because it's a big batch, I'll probably do half tonight, and half on Sunday/Monday :) Might squeeze those two ^ in the middle to break things up a bit ;)
And just to clarify, did you want slope or bar for your 'Dancing Skies' card? ^_^
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
@Semiramis
The first option sounds the best, thanks ^^
@Semiramis
The first option sounds the best, thanks ^^
g7mfD6o.png
@Semiramis Thank you for all your hard work! If you need anything let me know! [emoji=heart]
@Semiramis

Thank you for all your hard work! If you need anything let me know!
naRq7qn.png
@Semiramis
Yay! I can't wait to see them! As for the dancing skies, slope please! (sorry I missed that! Thank you!
@Semiramis
Yay! I can't wait to see them! As for the dancing skies, slope please! (sorry I missed that! Thank you!
XF1O9cQ.png
@Osprey72 No problem!

I'm just waiting on confirmation of a couple of things via that pm (mostly font stuff), but I'm getting started on the next three now :)
@Osprey72 No problem!

I'm just waiting on confirmation of a couple of things via that pm (mostly font stuff), but I'm getting started on the next three now :)
MUYNhfy.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
WNKiucd.png
8095.png f8Z4eyX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11