Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] art commissions :o (PWYW)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
bump
bump
signature_by_lezane-dco39gg.png
bump
bump
@Nintendoreos

Your art....holy cow it's so cute! I'm curious, what might a Swahsbuckler's cutlass and Corsair coat get? + do you have a certain amount of shrooms you'd want for a flat color headshot or single color chest-up?
@Nintendoreos

Your art....holy cow it's so cute! I'm curious, what might a Swahsbuckler's cutlass and Corsair coat get? + do you have a certain amount of shrooms you'd want for a flat color headshot or single color chest-up?
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz Thank you!!

For the cutlass and coat, it would be around 500g, so a colored halfbody sketch, or lineart halfbody? ATM, Shrooms are about 1:1 with gems, so it would probably be 600 ish for the flat headshot or lineart halfbody? That’s totally up for haggling though, since the shrooms vary in price a bunch.
@fitz Thank you!!

For the cutlass and coat, it would be around 500g, so a colored halfbody sketch, or lineart halfbody? ATM, Shrooms are about 1:1 with gems, so it would probably be 600 ish for the flat headshot or lineart halfbody? That’s totally up for haggling though, since the shrooms vary in price a bunch.
Okay cool! So I really really love the style of this piece [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/df16/f/2018/285/1/c/character_designing_by_lezane-dcp9tci.png[/img] what would something in a halfbody or bust cost like this? And would you be able to do sepia monochrome instead of gray/white? And what would an oni headshot like this cost: [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/b543/f/2018/271/c/9/oniii_by_lezane-dco0f08.png[/img]
Okay cool! So I really really love the style of this piece
character_designing_by_lezane-dcp9tci.png

what would something in a halfbody or bust cost like this? And would you be able to do sepia monochrome instead of gray/white?

And what would an oni headshot like this cost: oniii_by_lezane-dco0f08.png
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
hello! how much would a painted/colored headshot of this girl be about? in gems!
here

@nintendoreos
hello! how much would a painted/colored headshot of this girl be about? in gems!
here

@nintendoreos
@cassafrass08 a colored sketch would be around 400g, a colored lined would be about 1250g, and painted would be around 5kg :)
@cassafrass08 a colored sketch would be around 400g, a colored lined would be about 1250g, and painted would be around 5kg :)
@fitz the monochrome would probably be around 400g, because it is colored, but simply
I could do the sepia yep :)
The oni would really depend on the character, since they can get pretty complicated in some cases, but lowest would be around 500g ish? Honestly that really depends on the oni.
@fitz the monochrome would probably be around 400g, because it is colored, but simply
I could do the sepia yep :)
The oni would really depend on the character, since they can get pretty complicated in some cases, but lowest would be around 500g ish? Honestly that really depends on the oni.
i don’t have that much but i can try and get close to it! could you do this character? as a colored sketch
i don’t have that much but i can try and get close to it! could you do this character? as a colored sketch
@cassafrass08 I can~ Just let me know when you’ve got the payment and I’ll send the finished sketch then.
@cassafrass08 I can~ Just let me know when you’ve got the payment and I’ll send the finished sketch then.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13