Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Midnightpinto's PWYW/trade![pinglist]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

@Midnightpinto

Welcome back! And I am in no hurry. Get other's done first. Too hot to do anything but chill. :D

@Midnightpinto

Welcome back! And I am in no hurry. Get other's done first. Too hot to do anything but chill. :D
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Midnightpinto Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your test. I'm certain that you'll pass next time! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you for the update!
@Midnightpinto
Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your test. I'm certain that you'll pass next time!
Thank you for the update!
tAR7p1N.png
@Midnightpintoik youll ace it next time also status update. Ima lmsost done ^^
@Midnightpintoik youll ace it next time also status update. Ima lmsost done ^^
divider_wifi.png
Oh, I used to be on your pinglist but I seem to be absent from the recent pings! Is there a pinglist for everything? I'd like to be added to it <3
Oh, I used to be on your pinglist but I seem to be absent from the recent pings! Is there a pinglist for everything? I'd like to be added to it <3
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe You're still on it! I just haven't had any slots open in awhile tbh. I have been swamped with IRL stuff an I am still working through my last 15 commissions I recieved before the real life stuff happened. So lately I have only been pinging people who are currently on my to-do list, to give them updates on my current WIPs. And so I don't spam everyone else on the general ping list. I think the last time I did an "open slots" ping was in May [emoji=coatl scared size=2] But, hopefully that will change soon!
@Foxe

You're still on it! I just haven't had any slots open in awhile tbh. I have been swamped with IRL stuff an I am still working through my last 15 commissions I recieved before the real life stuff happened. So lately I have only been pinging people who are currently on my to-do list, to give them updates on my current WIPs. And so I don't spam everyone else on the general ping list. I think the last time I did an "open slots" ping was in May But, hopefully that will change soon!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
@Midnightpinto
Oohhh, I see! :D That makes complete sense!
I really hope things get better for you soon! <3 My art has gotten a lot better lately, so I'd love to do an art trade when you're open again if you were up to that!

I wish you the best in working through your commissions!
@Midnightpinto
Oohhh, I see! :D That makes complete sense!
I really hope things get better for you soon! <3 My art has gotten a lot better lately, so I'd love to do an art trade when you're open again if you were up to that!

I wish you the best in working through your commissions!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@Foxe

Thank you! And I would love to do another art trade! Ill ping you as soon as I make a big enough dent in my to-do list. lol
@Foxe

Thank you! And I would love to do another art trade! Ill ping you as soon as I make a big enough dent in my to-do list. lol
@Kkarma Requested ping!
@Kkarma Requested ping!

@Midnightpinto

Thank you.

@Midnightpinto

Thank you.
@Midnightpinto Dragon or character link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45677336] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456774/45677336_350.png[/img] [/url] Optional Other Reference(s) link: Headshot?Fullbody?Half-body?: Headshot for this one pls. When I saw the one you did on the front page I had to have you draw one for me. :D Expressions and Poses: Just cute and sweet looking. Background (no or yes, with details): pls but I just want a little around her like a big aura lol. I'll let you pick color's. I would just like them to be calm and soothing likt he is. Will this be an art trade? (no or yes): no [If yes, pick any of my dragons to draw and leave their name above] Dragon or character link: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39652468] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396525/39652468_350.png[/img] [/url] Optional Other Reference(s) link: Headshot?Fullbody?Half-body?: Whichever you feel the most comfortable with since they are new and you haven't had the time to draw one yet. :D Expressions and Poses:Sweet and playful pls. Background (no or yes, with details): yes I leave this up to you. She is a gentle soul and very playful. And she loves to give hugs to everyone. Will this be an art trade? (no or yes): no [If yes, pick any of my dragons to draw and leave their name above]

@Midnightpinto

Dragon or character link:
45677336_350.png

Optional Other Reference(s) link:
Headshot?Fullbody?Half-body?: Headshot for this one pls. When I saw the one you did on the front page I had to have you draw one for me. :D
Expressions and Poses: Just cute and sweet looking.
Background (no or yes, with details): pls but I just want a little around her like a big aura lol. I'll let you pick color's. I would just like them to be calm and soothing likt he is.
Will this be an art trade? (no or yes): no
[If yes, pick any of my dragons to draw and leave their name above]

Dragon or character link:
39652468_350.png

Optional Other Reference(s) link:
Headshot?Fullbody?Half-body?: Whichever you feel the most comfortable with since they are new and you haven't had the time to draw one yet. :D
Expressions and Poses:Sweet and playful pls.
Background (no or yes, with details): yes I leave this up to you. She is a gentle soul and very playful. And she loves to give hugs to everyone.
Will this be an art trade? (no or yes): no
[If yes, pick any of my dragons to draw and leave their name above]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32