Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] PWYW art thread now w/ pixels
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@WiffleSnuf

Hello! I'm gonna start on yours soon and just wanted to make sure - which version of Porko you'd like me to draw? The dragon version or the human one?

@WiffleSnuf

Hello! I'm gonna start on yours soon and just wanted to make sure - which version of Porko you'd like me to draw? The dragon version or the human one?

@Patako could you add me to your pinglist please? :0
@Patako could you add me to your pinglist please? :0
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png || mahu | 23 | she/her | +17 FR time ||
art shop - clan directory - chronicles
@Patako they are absolutely cute and beautiful I'm cry ;; I'm thinking about trying to use this as twitter avatar and upload it to their toyhouse if that's fine by you? let me know where to credit btw :)
also I'd love to stay on pinglist because I'd definitely love to commission again some day
@Patako they are absolutely cute and beautiful I'm cry ;; I'm thinking about trying to use this as twitter avatar and upload it to their toyhouse if that's fine by you? let me know where to credit btw :)
also I'd love to stay on pinglist because I'd definitely love to commission again some day
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@MahuruRaji - totally! thank you!!

@Hikumi - Sure, both are fine with me! Can you link it to my toyhouse? I'm also Patako there! And thank you!!

@MahuruRaji - totally! thank you!!

@Hikumi - Sure, both are fine with me! Can you link it to my toyhouse? I'm also Patako there! And thank you!!

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19