Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 9/9-15
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34
@KairyuDee Here's the finished version, I included one w music notes and one without [img]https://imgur.com/LJxRhIY.png[/img][img]https://imgur.com/VIwGXns.png[/img]
@KairyuDee Here's the finished version, I included one w music notes and one without
LJxRhIY.pngVIwGXns.png
@Pearidot913

oh wow! that was fast! thanks, he looks adorable!
@Pearidot913

oh wow! that was fast! thanks, he looks adorable!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@kairyudee You're welcome! I'm trying to get them done on the weekend before school and real homework starts ack
@kairyudee You're welcome! I'm trying to get them done on the weekend before school and real homework starts ack
@KairyuDee

I just input 45 levels sent in towards Feinics's Order #8 and when I went to check how much to send you, it didn't say to send anything?
@KairyuDee

I just input 45 levels sent in towards Feinics's Order #8 and when I went to check how much to send you, it didn't say to send anything?
Aster - they/them or she/her - FR +3
College Student and Coliseum Enthusiast
I promise this signature will be fixed eventually
@zaphyrae oh my god, you weren't kidding. I didn't realize the sword was there until now. It's probably Excalibur.

@DeadlyInformant
@DragonSanctuary

Hey there, any chance either of you can take some dragons? I've got... maybe 30 or so for zaphyrae!
@zaphyrae oh my god, you weren't kidding. I didn't realize the sword was there until now. It's probably Excalibur.

@DeadlyInformant
@DragonSanctuary

Hey there, any chance either of you can take some dragons? I've got... maybe 30 or so for zaphyrae!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan I can take em! Just send them over ^^
@Xairathan I can take em! Just send them over ^^
@DragonSanctuary

you just had a spacing issue in your own username! always remember to check that you don't add extra spaces to usernames otherwise the sheet messes up!
@DragonSanctuary

you just had a spacing issue in your own username! always remember to check that you don't add extra spaces to usernames otherwise the sheet messes up!
Dee | Lightning Prodartivity Coordinator | He/Him

DM me any questions, concerns, or requests you have about my program!

For commissions, please DM or find me in the current Prodartivity market!
@KairyuDee Whoops that would do it! I did that on my tablet too so I didn't notice XD I'll send what i need to in a cr now!
@KairyuDee Whoops that would do it! I did that on my tablet too so I didn't notice XD I'll send what i need to in a cr now!
Oh I slept all night x.x it is about 7:25 AM here, excuse me, I'm late

@Venusian Everything is okay, but, reminder you should send dragons by one-way CR to attenders, not to me ^^
And accept it, also @DeltaDarklight @sky09 too. If you did not mention to me about art style, I'll do suitable style on your dragon what I think. :p

@FeralRookie @Ravaarian Sorry for late response, but the slots are full. If you want, I can make a pinglist.

@Kururin no, all of slots are full. You need pinglist for Prodartivity? Or if you want to order at my art shop, I have already the pinglist of my own shop and you can be on there too. Feel free to ask both.
Oh I slept all night x.x it is about 7:25 AM here, excuse me, I'm late

@Venusian Everything is okay, but, reminder you should send dragons by one-way CR to attenders, not to me ^^
And accept it, also @DeltaDarklight @sky09 too. If you did not mention to me about art style, I'll do suitable style on your dragon what I think. :p

@FeralRookie @Ravaarian Sorry for late response, but the slots are full. If you want, I can make a pinglist.

@Kururin no, all of slots are full. You need pinglist for Prodartivity? Or if you want to order at my art shop, I have already the pinglist of my own shop and you can be on there too. Feel free to ask both.
dudodo, they/them · FR+16 X1VSFh3.png
Langs. X1VSFh3.png lzRYCPv.png qPkymz7.png

Art Shop l Twitter l Tumblr

i'm proud of myself for being very hard working person
aOc0HzM.png
@dudodo Oh!! Of course, my apologies <3 Thank you anyway! In the meantime... @Pearidot913 [b]Name:[/b] Ravaarian [b]dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40720891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407209/40720891_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additions?:[/b] Apparel and whatnot included if you can, please. <3 [b]Preferred emotion/expression?[/b]: Chie is All Fight. She's the captain of my clan's army, very confident and 500% willing (and eager) to Fight Everything. Go with whatever expression you think suits her. [b]Transparent background:[/b] yes please!
@dudodo Oh!! Of course, my apologies <3 Thank you anyway!

In the meantime...
@Pearidot913
Name: Ravaarian
dragon:
40720891_350.png

Additions?: Apparel and whatnot included if you can, please. <3
Preferred emotion/expression?: Chie is All Fight. She's the captain of my clan's army, very confident and 500% willing (and eager) to Fight Everything. Go with whatever expression you think suits her.
Transparent background: yes please!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34