Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [NOTE] Alan's Art Shop (Human, Dragon)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@alaneyes

Hello! Can I be put on your pinglist please? ^^
@alaneyes

Hello! Can I be put on your pinglist please? ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@astra52 @SoulLugia11
Added! Thank you for your support! XD

@Maevepanda
Order confirmed! But your situation will still be considered as 'design needed' hope you can understand, for all the references are separated I still need to try to combine them in a proper way myself. If that's alright, that's 180g in total, just send the cr and I will work on it asap ^ ^

@FelixMcTrashy
Yep, I think I can handle two flat colored pieces together c:
That's 300g in total, just send the cr and I will start to work on them soon~
@astra52 @SoulLugia11
Added! Thank you for your support! XD

@Maevepanda
Order confirmed! But your situation will still be considered as 'design needed' hope you can understand, for all the references are separated I still need to try to combine them in a proper way myself. If that's alright, that's 180g in total, just send the cr and I will work on it asap ^ ^

@FelixMcTrashy
Yep, I think I can handle two flat colored pieces together c:
That's 300g in total, just send the cr and I will start to work on them soon~
@alaneyes

Yeah, I understand ^^
I don't have enough gems for that right now, would mixed payment be okay instead?
@alaneyes

Yeah, I understand ^^
I don't have enough gems for that right now, would mixed payment be okay instead?
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
Sure thing! My current is 1:850~ Send the cr and I will get started ^ ^
@Maevepanda
Sure thing! My current is 1:850~ Send the cr and I will get started ^ ^
@RubyDragon6248 Here yuo go! Hope you like this... and hope I didn't use too much purple in the picture lol Though you might not need a bio-size image... just click this to download a bigger size! [url=https://www.deviantart.com/alaneyes/art/OC-RubyDragon6248-246198-764233142?ga_submit_new=10%3A1537115338][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/3219/f/2018/259/7/c/oc__rubydragon6248___246198__bio_by_alaneyes-dcn05ys.png[/img][/url]
@RubyDragon6248
Here yuo go! Hope you like this... and hope I didn't use too much purple in the picture lol
Though you might not need a bio-size image... just click this to download a bigger size!
oc__rubydragon6248___246198__bio_by_alaneyes-dcn05ys.png
@alaneyes ahhh she looks amazing!!! thank you so much! <333 shes perfect! you even managed to get her personality in her expression i love it!

@alaneyes ahhh she looks amazing!!! thank you so much! <333 shes perfect! you even managed to get her personality in her expression i love it!

referral-whammyglasses.gif
@RubyDragon6248
Really happy you like this XD Thank you for ordering from me!
@RubyDragon6248
Really happy you like this XD Thank you for ordering from me!
@Maevepanda Here you go! Hope you like her ;u; Don't be hesitate to tell me if I made any mistake (click the image to get a bigger size) [url=https://www.deviantart.com/alaneyes/art/Lavena-OC-Maevepanda-135979-764360905?ga_submit_new=10%3A1537192437][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/929c/f/2018/260/5/d/lavena__oc___maevepanda___135979__bio_size_by_alaneyes-dcn2wlw.png[/img][/url]
@Maevepanda
Here you go! Hope you like her ;u; Don't be hesitate to tell me if I made any mistake (click the image to get a bigger size)
lavena__oc___maevepanda___135979__bio_size_by_alaneyes-dcn2wlw.png
@alaneyes

This turned out better then I could possibly imagine! I absolutely love it!
If it's possible, could you cover her whole face and neck in freckles? Only if it's not too much work!
Thank you so much for providing a visual for my OC ^^
@alaneyes

This turned out better then I could possibly imagine! I absolutely love it!
If it's possible, could you cover her whole face and neck in freckles? Only if it's not too much work!
Thank you so much for providing a visual for my OC ^^
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda
Really happy you like it, thank you very much for ordering from me XD
I just update the image on DA, you can click the image to see the new version now!
@Maevepanda
Really happy you like it, thank you very much for ordering from me XD
I just update the image on DA, you can click the image to see the new version now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10