Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Myde's Sticker Stall [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Gingerkat - I'd be happy to do one of her & you're more than welcome to use it in her bio! Also I might not be able to draw her hat/headpiece but I'll try! The hair and glasses should be fine though :> I'll note you down and start when I can!
@Gingerkat - I'd be happy to do one of her & you're more than welcome to use it in her bio! Also I might not be able to draw her hat/headpiece but I'll try! The hair and glasses should be fine though :> I'll note you down and start when I can!
@Myde
these are incredibly cute and good... if you still have slots i'd love to order one!

Username: bothriolepis
Character: gwen
Payment method: gems
Anything else? nope!
@Myde
these are incredibly cute and good... if you still have slots i'd love to order one!

Username: bothriolepis
Character: gwen
Payment method: gems
Anything else? nope!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@achrontiastyx - ooo I'd be happy to! Could you send me some hex codes for his skin/hair/eyes/etc ? :o Or if you have a coloured ref that'd work!

@Enoch - oh man they look cool - I'll note you down and get to it when I can!

@Amorah - I'll note you down for a spot & edit it once you've filled out the form :>

@bothriolepis - BWAH oh no she's so good, I'd be more than happy to!! ;o; I'll note you down and get started as soon as i can!

i'm going to close up for a bit now so I can work on what I've got - I'll PM everyone their finished pieces when they're done!!
@achrontiastyx - ooo I'd be happy to! Could you send me some hex codes for his skin/hair/eyes/etc ? :o Or if you have a coloured ref that'd work!

@Enoch - oh man they look cool - I'll note you down and get to it when I can!

@Amorah - I'll note you down for a spot & edit it once you've filled out the form :>

@bothriolepis - BWAH oh no she's so good, I'd be more than happy to!! ;o; I'll note you down and get started as soon as i can!

i'm going to close up for a bit now so I can work on what I've got - I'll PM everyone their finished pieces when they're done!!
@Myde
Do you have a pinglist of sorts for whenever you open back up? I'd love to grab a few!! ;W ; These are darling.
@Myde
Do you have a pinglist of sorts for whenever you open back up? I'd love to grab a few!! ;W ; These are darling.
LEbRoVp.png
@Danchou - I don't have a list, but I'd be happy to note you down and ping you when I'm open again! :>
@Danchou - I don't have a list, but I'd be happy to note you down and ping you when I'm open again! :>
@Myde

sure thing! (1) (2)

his eyes are sort of an emerald green- any green works tbh!i'll send the cr c:
@Myde

sure thing! (1) (2)

his eyes are sort of an emerald green- any green works tbh!i'll send the cr c:
acherontiastyx.png
CLAR
-

he/him ♥ gay

art shop

@Myde
That would be wonderful, thank you so much!!
@Myde
That would be wonderful, thank you so much!!
LEbRoVp.png
@Myde

Just letting you know I think you forgot to put me on the slot list. Sorry just a little nervous you might've forgotten me. ^^"
@Myde

Just letting you know I think you forgot to put me on the slot list. Sorry just a little nervous you might've forgotten me. ^^"
jsLE9l2.png
@acherontiastyx - Thank you so much !! I LOVE the 2nd refs style ngng It looks so good

@Gingerkat - I'm sorry HFJDHF I did forget to note you down - I thought I got everyone but apparently not ;o; But I DID remember to note you down elsewhere, so I didn't forget!! Thank you for reminding me ♥
@acherontiastyx - Thank you so much !! I LOVE the 2nd refs style ngng It looks so good

@Gingerkat - I'm sorry HFJDHF I did forget to note you down - I thought I got everyone but apparently not ;o; But I DID remember to note you down elsewhere, so I didn't forget!! Thank you for reminding me ♥
@Amorah
hehe you pinged the wrong person

@Myde
Amorah wanted to let you know that they filled out their form <3
@Amorah
hehe you pinged the wrong person

@Myde
Amorah wanted to let you know that they filled out their form <3
y0YshUu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9