Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Grim's Lore Galore - CLOSED 5/5 Slots!
1 2 3 4 5
I'll take a short one for her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24535660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/245357/24535660_350.png[/img] [/url] She loves Halloween. Maybe a trick-or-treat type situation where she gets into some shenanigans. She's an adult but maybe adult dragons still trick or treat? I dunno.
I'll take a short one for her:

24535660_350.png

She loves Halloween. Maybe a trick-or-treat type situation where she gets into some shenanigans. She's an adult but maybe adult dragons still trick or treat? I dunno.
fMOs6wG.gif
@GrimTheReaper
no matter! and 1:900 is perfect.
if you're okay with working with from a really vague idea and just going with the flow (i know what i want you to write about but i don't really care how you go about it), i'd love to commission some lore from you!

i can discuss my idea(s) with you over pm!
i'm just making dinner so it will be a second.

@GrimTheReaper
no matter! and 1:900 is perfect.
if you're okay with working with from a really vague idea and just going with the flow (i know what i want you to write about but i don't really care how you go about it), i'd love to commission some lore from you!

i can discuss my idea(s) with you over pm!
i'm just making dinner so it will be a second.

blackwall-sig.png
@Snickershine

Alrighty I'll put your name down on a slot and you should get that by tomorrow. She's super cute btw.

@Blackwall

Sure thing take your time! I'll put your name on the slots and you can message me when you're ready.
@Snickershine

Alrighty I'll put your name down on a slot and you should get that by tomorrow. She's super cute btw.

@Blackwall

Sure thing take your time! I'll put your name on the slots and you can message me when you're ready.
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
@GrimTheReaper
awesome! pm sent!
sorry that it seems so long...i'm really just rambling for most of it because i'm very whatever about the specifics and just want you to take the reins and write what you feel like, haha.

thanks for adding me to the queue!
@GrimTheReaper
awesome! pm sent!
sorry that it seems so long...i'm really just rambling for most of it because i'm very whatever about the specifics and just want you to take the reins and write what you feel like, haha.

thanks for adding me to the queue!
blackwall-sig.png
@Snickershine

I hope you don't mind I wrote more of a backstory for her. If you want me to write up a scene, I will, of course, no extra charge, but here it is. If you like it and don't need any fixes, that's 10kt or the gem equivalent. ^^ If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Quote:
Christmas is the most well-known and marketed holiday. Thanksgiving is the most gimmicky and historical holiday. But what is that magical day of October 31st? Well, for one, it's the most frightening holiday. It's also the one with the most candy. In the Light region, most of them are celebrated, but Halloween is by far the least popular to the yellow-eyed scholars. This may be because it is the holiday most associated with their sister element: Shadow. That's not to say that the occasional acolight doesn't adore Halloween. Take a certain Coatl in the Sunbeam Ruins for example.

Rainboe was born with an innate love of all things creepy. Skeletons, ghost stories, even creepy dolls. She loved to collect and trade spooky artifacts, and she would read any terrifying story she could get her hands on. The caribbean colored dragon took an interest in the occult and other rituals. She never went too far with it, unlike some dragons. Mostly, she just read about it. Rainboe was very young when she learned the concept of Halloween.

It sounded like paradise: everything spooky and dark. So when her first Halloween came round, she horrified the other dragons in her clan by setting up an entire party centered around vampires and darkness. After it became clear that no one thought of Halloween as Rainboe did, the Coatl realized that she just might not belong there. A few weeks passed, and she said her goodbyes. The Light clan didn't mind her leaving, and in fact, they wished her luck. She thanked them and went on her way, hoping she'd end up somewhere better.

Only a month went by before Rainboe found a clan in the Virdian Labyrinth. As it turned out, this Nature group celebrated Halloween. They went full holiday mode the next year, after the Coatl had decided this was a good place to stay. They introduced Rainboe to all sorts of new Halloween activities. These varied from carving pumpkins to bobbing for apples, and even including a costume contest. The young Coatl loved it all. But her favorite part of Halloween came after the party's end. The dragons who dressed up went around to those who didn't, and they collected candy. It was called trick-or-treating, and Rainboe was enthralled. She adored it.

After a great holiday, she became certain this was where she'd make her home. The dragons here were all agreeable and kind. None of them dissed her for appreciating the macabre and loving a holiday that so many others hated. She was very happy there and each year, her love for the holiday only grew. Soon enough, for Rainboe, it was Halloween all year round.
@Snickershine

I hope you don't mind I wrote more of a backstory for her. If you want me to write up a scene, I will, of course, no extra charge, but here it is. If you like it and don't need any fixes, that's 10kt or the gem equivalent. ^^ If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Quote:
Christmas is the most well-known and marketed holiday. Thanksgiving is the most gimmicky and historical holiday. But what is that magical day of October 31st? Well, for one, it's the most frightening holiday. It's also the one with the most candy. In the Light region, most of them are celebrated, but Halloween is by far the least popular to the yellow-eyed scholars. This may be because it is the holiday most associated with their sister element: Shadow. That's not to say that the occasional acolight doesn't adore Halloween. Take a certain Coatl in the Sunbeam Ruins for example.

Rainboe was born with an innate love of all things creepy. Skeletons, ghost stories, even creepy dolls. She loved to collect and trade spooky artifacts, and she would read any terrifying story she could get her hands on. The caribbean colored dragon took an interest in the occult and other rituals. She never went too far with it, unlike some dragons. Mostly, she just read about it. Rainboe was very young when she learned the concept of Halloween.

It sounded like paradise: everything spooky and dark. So when her first Halloween came round, she horrified the other dragons in her clan by setting up an entire party centered around vampires and darkness. After it became clear that no one thought of Halloween as Rainboe did, the Coatl realized that she just might not belong there. A few weeks passed, and she said her goodbyes. The Light clan didn't mind her leaving, and in fact, they wished her luck. She thanked them and went on her way, hoping she'd end up somewhere better.

Only a month went by before Rainboe found a clan in the Virdian Labyrinth. As it turned out, this Nature group celebrated Halloween. They went full holiday mode the next year, after the Coatl had decided this was a good place to stay. They introduced Rainboe to all sorts of new Halloween activities. These varied from carving pumpkins to bobbing for apples, and even including a costume contest. The young Coatl loved it all. But her favorite part of Halloween came after the party's end. The dragons who dressed up went around to those who didn't, and they collected candy. It was called trick-or-treating, and Rainboe was enthralled. She adored it.

After a great holiday, she became certain this was where she'd make her home. The dragons here were all agreeable and kind. None of them dissed her for appreciating the macabre and loving a holiday that so many others hated. She was very happy there and each year, her love for the holiday only grew. Soon enough, for Rainboe, it was Halloween all year round.
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU SHOULD SEE THE SMILE ON MY FACE RN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <33333333 IT'S PERFECT!!! AHHH!
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU SHOULD SEE THE SMILE ON MY FACE RN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <33333333 IT'S PERFECT!!! AHHH!
fMOs6wG.gif
https://youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo?t=25s
https://youtu.be/5vRlJrkxsqo?t=25s
fMOs6wG.gif
@Snickershine

I'm so glad you're happy with it! :D
@Snickershine

I'm so glad you're happy with it! :D
@GrimTheReaper I would love short lore for 2 of my dragons! Username: CowboyMouth Dragon Name: Khaz Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20499300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/204994/20499300_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20499300&skin=0&apparel=25349,603,12902,12917,716,744&xt=dressing.png[/img] Lore Type: Short Necessary Information: Khaz is a veteran, having fought in a years-long battle for his old clan. He suffers from PTSD, but a service dog (the Dachshund) named Daisy helps him from day to day. He's also super grandfatherly and finds a lot of joy in hanging out with hatchlings and telling them stories. [rule] Dragon Name: Vehuiah Dragon Picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28038187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/280382/28038187_350.png[/img] [/url] Lore Type: Short Necessary Information: Vehuiah may or may not actually be a mortal dragon, but whatever the case, he’s a great dragon to have around, especially during times of new beginnings, when he’s at his best in terms of providing support and guidance. He tends to hang out around dragons in need of a listening ear.
@GrimTheReaper I would love short lore for 2 of my dragons!

Username: CowboyMouth

Dragon Name: Khaz
Dragon Picture:

20499300_350.png

dragon?did=20499300&skin=0&apparel=25349,603,12902,12917,716,744&xt=dressing.png
Lore Type: Short
Necessary Information: Khaz is a veteran, having fought in a years-long battle for his old clan. He suffers from PTSD, but a service dog (the Dachshund) named Daisy helps him from day to day. He's also super grandfatherly and finds a lot of joy in hanging out with hatchlings and telling them stories.

Dragon Name: Vehuiah
Dragon Picture:

28038187_350.png

Lore Type: Short
Necessary Information: Vehuiah may or may not actually be a mortal dragon, but whatever the case, he’s a great dragon to have around, especially during times of new beginnings, when he’s at his best in terms of providing support and guidance. He tends to hang out around dragons in need of a listening ear.
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@CowboyMouth

Certainly. :) I'll have the first one done by tomorrow night, hopefully. And the second one either along with it or the next afternoon. ^^ Thanks for ordering.
@CowboyMouth

Certainly. :) I'll have the first one done by tomorrow night, hopefully. And the second one either along with it or the next afternoon. ^^ Thanks for ordering.
1 2 3 4 5