Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 140
@Eversnow

Aaa you're so nice, thank you!! Take all the time you need, I'll wait as long as needed; I'm very patient ^^

I'd like a colored piece of Peter! He's an adventurous, enthusiastic boy who loves trying new things, having fun and watching movies! He's also a huge fan of wintry stuff, especially Christmas XD Oh, and MAGIC! He's a wizard child! >v< He has multiple outfits in his gallery; I'd like him to be drawn in his main outfit, the blue and red hoodie please!
@Eversnow

Aaa you're so nice, thank you!! Take all the time you need, I'll wait as long as needed; I'm very patient ^^

I'd like a colored piece of Peter! He's an adventurous, enthusiastic boy who loves trying new things, having fun and watching movies! He's also a huge fan of wintry stuff, especially Christmas XD Oh, and MAGIC! He's a wizard child! >v< He has multiple outfits in his gallery; I'd like him to be drawn in his main outfit, the blue and red hoodie please!
xk7ymDQ.png
[quote name="Eversnow" date="2019-05-09 18:59:32" ] @Nebbi my friends all say I have a problem with the word no-- as in I don't seem to know how to say it haha ;; I'll be happy to take on pieces for you both if you don't mind a little bit of a wait! (last two-- I don't think I can handle more than 7 at once) [/quote] msdagksamgksagm so lt me make the form askg426"?!!"=%?%! edit: and its ok i can wait!!! i am very patient and currently stuck on recolor.me
Eversnow wrote on 2019-05-09 18:59:32:
@Nebbi

my friends all say I have a problem with the word no-- as in I don't seem to know how to say it haha ;;

I'll be happy to take on pieces for you both if you don't mind a little bit of a wait!

(last two-- I don't think I can handle more than 7 at once)

msdagksamgksagm so lt me make the form askg426"?!!"=%?%!

edit: and its ok i can wait!!! i am very patient and currently stuck on recolor.me
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@SoulLugia11 ahh adorable wizard child :D I've added you to the list!

@Nebbi Just let me know what you'd like drawn and I'll write it down!
@SoulLugia11 ahh adorable wizard child :D I've added you to the list!

@Nebbi Just let me know what you'd like drawn and I'll write it down!
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
@sojubean 'fraid so ;v; I just got home from a friends house (took a little walk over) so sorry about the delayed reply ahh
@sojubean 'fraid so ;v; I just got home from a friends house (took a little walk over) so sorry about the delayed reply ahh
[quote name="Eversnow" date="2019-05-09 20:52:13" ] ahh adorable wizard child :D I've added you to the list! @ Nebbi Just let me know what you'd like drawn and I'll write it down! [/quote] amsgldsamgl asent it on cr because the thread would perish awawawaaa
Eversnow wrote on 2019-05-09 20:52:13:
ahh adorable wizard child :D I've added you to the list!

@ Nebbi Just let me know what you'd like drawn and I'll write it down!
amsgldsamgl asent it on cr because the thread would perish awawawaaa
please always @ me on forum threads!
wT2BAJW.png
@Nebbi I saw :D I've linked it in the first post already (for my own convenience haha)
@Nebbi I saw :D I've linked it in the first post already (for my own convenience haha)
Can I get two colored? Love your art!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50851716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508518/50851716_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50643990] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/506440/50643990_350.png[/img] [/url]
Can I get two colored? Love your art!!

50851716_350.png

50643990_350.png
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame ahh thank you! But I'm all out of slots this time around, I'm afraid ;; I could add you to the pinglist if you're not already on it?
@GlitchingFlame ahh thank you! But I'm all out of slots this time around, I'm afraid ;; I could add you to the pinglist if you're not already on it?
Sure! Thanks uwu
Sure! Thanks uwu
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Added, then! c:
@GlitchingFlame Added, then! c:
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 139 140