Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Slightly below) average art shop CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140
@LiNaan @SoulLugia11 @Leechetious @Kageshi @Maevepanda

hello hi I got some time :D-- lemme know if you wanna be taken off the pinglist
@LiNaan @SoulLugia11 @Leechetious @Kageshi @Maevepanda

hello hi I got some time :D-- lemme know if you wanna be taken off the pinglist
Psst. Hey. Wanna buy some accents?
Please keep me on that pinglist :D Could I get a sketch for my boy Kangi? He's Hunapo's best buddy (and secret love interest, but Hunapo won't admit that). [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10321084_0TiUltuVuykDT5D.jpg[/img] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/10166002_OGZn1vW6xE9maib.png[/img] Also, would you be willing to sketch Kangi and Hunapo together? Edit: digital sketch, that is :)
Please keep me on that pinglist :D

Could I get a sketch for my boy Kangi? He's Hunapo's best buddy (and secret love interest, but Hunapo won't admit that).
10321084_0TiUltuVuykDT5D.jpg
10166002_OGZn1vW6xE9maib.png

Also, would you be willing to sketch Kangi and Hunapo together?

Edit: digital sketch, that is :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Hiya! Keep me on the pinglist please! :D

I’d love a colored headshot of August, please! Let me know if you have any questions or anything like that ^^
Hiya! Keep me on the pinglist please! :D

I’d love a colored headshot of August, please! Let me know if you have any questions or anything like that ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
Hi! I love the first sample that's posted and would love a piece in that style of this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34272988] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342730/34272988_350.png[/img][/url] Sirena's a really and sweet innocent gal. I'd appreciate if you could draw the olive branch in her mouth, like the apparel. Of course, you don't have to draw the dove, haha. Also keep me on the pinglist!
Hi! I love the first sample that's posted and would love a piece in that style of this dragon.

34272988_350.png

Sirena's a really and sweet innocent gal. I'd appreciate if you could draw the olive branch in her mouth, like the apparel. Of course, you don't have to draw the dove, haha.

Also keep me on the pinglist!
Gsc8y3C.png
@Maevepanda Will do!
Oh gosh that headshot is just adorable :D I can totally try for a sketch of him! (I'm assuming you mean without color? Correct me if I'm wrong!) And yes, I could give a drawing of him and Hunapo a shot, is there a particular pose you want them to be in? I'm not very good at drawing multiple people on one canvas, though, just as a forewarning ;v;

@SoulLugia11 Alright! c:
I've got just one question for now-- it mentioned his hair was shorter in the back, how much shorter is it? (also, colorful hair colors are a lot of fun to work with, so I'm excited aaa)
@Maevepanda Will do!
Oh gosh that headshot is just adorable :D I can totally try for a sketch of him! (I'm assuming you mean without color? Correct me if I'm wrong!) And yes, I could give a drawing of him and Hunapo a shot, is there a particular pose you want them to be in? I'm not very good at drawing multiple people on one canvas, though, just as a forewarning ;v;

@SoulLugia11 Alright! c:
I've got just one question for now-- it mentioned his hair was shorter in the back, how much shorter is it? (also, colorful hair colors are a lot of fun to work with, so I'm excited aaa)
@LiNaan Hello! The first example was actually drawn on my iPad-- I haven't done anything like that with my tablet yet (still learning haha ;v; ) so I was just wondering if you would prefer if I drew it on the iPad, or give it a go with the tablet instead?
@LiNaan Hello! The first example was actually drawn on my iPad-- I haven't done anything like that with my tablet yet (still learning haha ;v; ) so I was just wondering if you would prefer if I drew it on the iPad, or give it a go with the tablet instead?
Oh, would it be too much trouble? I would prefer if you did it on the iPad. That style is so soft and cute, I love it ~

Oh, would it be too much trouble? I would prefer if you did it on the iPad. That style is so soft and cute, I love it ~

Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan No trouble at all! I'll go ahead and draw it on the iPad instead then :D

-- Or I could always, of course, do a quick doodle with the tablet and post it here, and you can see how you feel about that? That way you can decide which you prefer over the other c:
@LiNaan No trouble at all! I'll go ahead and draw it on the iPad instead then :D

-- Or I could always, of course, do a quick doodle with the tablet and post it here, and you can see how you feel about that? That way you can decide which you prefer over the other c:
That would be great too! :D Thank you ~
That would be great too! :D Thank you ~
Gsc8y3C.png
@LiNaan let me know which you decide on! [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/1cb4/i/2018/316/0/1/sirena_by_eversnow98-dcruusj.png[/img]
@LiNaan let me know which you decide on! sirena_by_eversnow98-dcruusj.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140