Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Myrsky's Traditional Art (Open!)
1 2 3 4
Question, how many items does it take for a full colour commission? I have all of the raven stuff on your wishlist and I believe the Conjurer’s things as well on hand.
@Myrsky
Question, how many items does it take for a full colour commission? I have all of the raven stuff on your wishlist and I believe the Conjurer’s things as well on hand.
@Myrsky
button_by_cas_a_fras-dck8hot.png
@GrimmXMalkin
It depends on the value of the item. Many of the things on my wishlist are quite low in value, so it takes a few of them. Some more valuable things don't need anything else with them. :D
The previous person paid with the raven and conjurer stuff, sorry :c i removed them from my wishlist
@GrimmXMalkin
It depends on the value of the item. Many of the things on my wishlist are quite low in value, so it takes a few of them. Some more valuable things don't need anything else with them. :D
The previous person paid with the raven and conjurer stuff, sorry :c i removed them from my wishlist
HzGpUHb.png
@Myrsky spacecricket Dragon ID/Picture (Sideris) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33287530] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332876/33287530_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]What kind of commission you want:[/b] Detailed sketch, please [b]Do you want the apparel pieces?[/b] Just his veil, unless you'd feel comfortable with drawing his snake too [b]Any wishes for the commission? Pose, expression?[/b] Could he have a soft smile? [b]Preferred payment method[/b] treasure -50k [b]Other[/b] - I love your art!
@Myrsky
spacecricket
Dragon ID/Picture (Sideris)

33287530_350.png

What kind of commission you want: Detailed sketch, please
Do you want the apparel pieces? Just his veil, unless you'd feel comfortable with drawing his snake too
Any wishes for the commission? Pose, expression? Could he have a soft smile?
Preferred payment method treasure -50k
Other - I love your art!
@Myrsky
Hello, I want to ask, can you draw him for me?

I would like to order Full colored and shaded and pay in gems
@Myrsky
Hello, I want to ask, can you draw him for me?

I would like to order Full colored and shaded and pay in gems
kYCXHUE.pngBJvzojN.pngN71Kq8t.pngWCJCpSS.pnguRC0U7k.pnguNAqnu8.png
1. @StarryNightt
2. Can you do cats?? If so, https://artfight.net/character/303159.alex
3. Sketch
4. Do you want the apparel pieces?
The roses, yes!
5. Any wishes for the commission? Pose, expression?
Just him looking generally peaceful/serene looking I guess?
6. Preferred payment method
I prefer treasure, but I can do gems as well
1. @StarryNightt
2. Can you do cats?? If so, https://artfight.net/character/303159.alex
3. Sketch
4. Do you want the apparel pieces?
The roses, yes!
5. Any wishes for the commission? Pose, expression?
Just him looking generally peaceful/serene looking I guess?
6. Preferred payment method
I prefer treasure, but I can do gems as well
KCAtX9x.png
@spacecricket
Sure can do! Send the payment and I'll start it asap! ^^
@spacecricket
Sure can do! Send the payment and I'll start it asap! ^^
HzGpUHb.png
@BaghDze
Ooh what a cool character! Yes! Send the payment via CR and I'll start it straight away :3
@BaghDze
Ooh what a cool character! Yes! Send the payment via CR and I'll start it straight away :3
HzGpUHb.png
@StarryNightt
Yes I draw cats! ^^ You can pay in treasure but gems are always appreciated too! It's up to you C:
@StarryNightt
Yes I draw cats! ^^ You can pay in treasure but gems are always appreciated too! It's up to you C:
HzGpUHb.png
@Myrsky
Sent!
From details, note, the char had asymmetrical color. I say this in case you are will drawing 3\4 or full-face.
Good luck <3
@Myrsky
Sent!
From details, note, the char had asymmetrical color. I say this in case you are will drawing 3\4 or full-face.
Good luck <3
kYCXHUE.pngBJvzojN.pngN71Kq8t.pngWCJCpSS.pnguRC0U7k.pnguNAqnu8.png
@Alnoots

(Tagging myself so I can check this out when I get more money later!)
@Alnoots

(Tagging myself so I can check this out when I get more money later!)
ngipcID.pngWishlist
1 2 3 4