Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | //Sark's Drawing Board [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sarkie Coul I get fullbodies for my OCs please? I'll pay in treasure!

Boy 1.
Boy 2.

If you're only comfortable with one order, we would prefer Kris!
@Sarkie Coul I get fullbodies for my OCs please? I'll pay in treasure!

Boy 1.
Boy 2.

If you're only comfortable with one order, we would prefer Kris!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles

I can do both, it just may take a little bit! ^-^ I'll start on your first boy when I finish the piece I'm working on
@peepsnibbles

I can do both, it just may take a little bit! ^-^ I'll start on your first boy when I finish the piece I'm working on
CUvkP.gif Noodle says TERFs are a waste of oxygen CUvkP.gif
@Sarkie No problem! Thank you. ^^
@Sarkie No problem! Thank you. ^^
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@Sarkie hey! with that drawing you did for me with Ryvus, I really love it and would love to add it to her gallery! but I recently changed up her palette, so is it okay if you just update the colours to the current ref?

if you can't and are too busy, it's all okay! I just don't want such awesome stuff to go to waste -
https://imgur.com/5PsYlOK

don't have to add anything to the lineart! if that's okay, I'll send some payment, too ^^
@Sarkie hey! with that drawing you did for me with Ryvus, I really love it and would love to add it to her gallery! but I recently changed up her palette, so is it okay if you just update the colours to the current ref?

if you can't and are too busy, it's all okay! I just don't want such awesome stuff to go to waste -
https://imgur.com/5PsYlOK

don't have to add anything to the lineart! if that's okay, I'll send some payment, too ^^
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@hoghops I should be able to! I'll let you know for sure in a bit ^-^ Just depends on how I saved the file
@hoghops I should be able to! I'll let you know for sure in a bit ^-^ Just depends on how I saved the file
@Sarkie okay! thanks!
@Sarkie okay! thanks!
gligar-f.gif genesect.gif mawile.gif
@BlueMouse

He's done! I'll post it once payment is sent :)
@BlueMouse

He's done! I'll post it once payment is sent :)
@Sarkie
Just sent payment through CR!
@Sarkie
Just sent payment through CR!
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/nN7cqK/7292614e_98f4_4376_9674_b9644135e2e3.png[/img] @BlueMouse a fancy mouse!
7292614e_98f4_4376_9674_b9644135e2e3.png

@BlueMouse a fancy mouse!
@Sarkie
What a cutie, thank you! <33
Could you adjust some things though, please? :'3 He actually does wear pants (white) but ik it was probs hard to notice x'D so if you could smooth out the leg fur/make it match the white of the shirt so they're noticeable as pants that'd be awesome! And if you could give him whiskers + add the little spots on his neck that'd be sweet <3 His paws are also matching dark grey with his other markings / the end of the sleeve of his shirt is white <3 His eyes are a lighter blue as well and his nose is pink!

(I can slide you extra if you need it!)
@Sarkie
What a cutie, thank you! <33
Could you adjust some things though, please? :'3 He actually does wear pants (white) but ik it was probs hard to notice x'D so if you could smooth out the leg fur/make it match the white of the shirt so they're noticeable as pants that'd be awesome! And if you could give him whiskers + add the little spots on his neck that'd be sweet <3 His paws are also matching dark grey with his other markings / the end of the sleeve of his shirt is white <3 His eyes are a lighter blue as well and his nose is pink!

(I can slide you extra if you need it!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8