Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] USD/G/T - Roop's Art Shop!!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Kunikida

I'm definitely down for the Infinium trade!
Daydream is a bit too expensive for me at the moment, as I'm not suuuper interested in it, I hope you understand! :') <3

Do you still wanna buy with the leftover price via gems/paypal? :D
@Kunikida

I'm definitely down for the Infinium trade!
Daydream is a bit too expensive for me at the moment, as I'm not suuuper interested in it, I hope you understand! :') <3

Do you still wanna buy with the leftover price via gems/paypal? :D
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu

Sweet! <3

No worries, friend! :D

Yep! :D I think I'll go with PayPal, if that's alright? I'll PM you the deets once you've confirmed! ^^
@Rapirisu

Sweet! <3

No worries, friend! :D

Yep! :D I think I'll go with PayPal, if that's alright? I'll PM you the deets once you've confirmed! ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida

Works for me! :D
Thank you so much <3
@Kunikida

Works for me! :D
Thank you so much <3
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu
Hello, is there any kind of waitlist for your art, or is that what the pinglist is for? I'd love to be added if you wouldn't mind, your art is gorgeous!
@Rapirisu
Hello, is there any kind of waitlist for your art, or is that what the pinglist is for? I'd love to be added if you wouldn't mind, your art is gorgeous!
@mildu

Thank you!
Yeah, basically! I usually ping when I open the shop again, but atm I'm open lowkey all the time, so just hit me up whenever :D
@mildu

Thank you!
Yeah, basically! I usually ping when I open the shop again, but atm I'm open lowkey all the time, so just hit me up whenever :D

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu Oh, awesome! Then yeah, I'm def interested in a Silly Dood. I'll pm you with the details[emoji=music notes]
@Rapirisu
Oh, awesome! Then yeah, I'm def interested in a Silly Dood. I'll pm you with the details
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14