Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Free Commissions~ (closed)
1 2 3 4 5
@Miint yeah sure go for it!! :D
@Miint yeah sure go for it!! :D
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels

Ok, thanks!
@ElysianJewels

Ok, thanks!
066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.pngCkwVlwl.png066uW67.png
@Miint Type of drawing: a fullbody or halfbody gijinka of Fairy wearing a purple suit Detail level: shaded maybe, but flatcolors is fine too Backround: Nightsky [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36763720] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367638/36763720_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Miint

Type of drawing: a fullbody or halfbody gijinka of Fairy wearing a purple suit

Detail level: shaded maybe, but flatcolors is fine too

Backround: Nightsky

36763720_350.png
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Miint

I love your art so much it is so cute!

Type of drawing: Full body! But honestly if you feel like less I'd be fine with that

Detail level: Detailed and coloured, but again if you feel like the piece looks better with less details I'm totally cool with that!

Backround: It's completely up to you! I want you to have full artistic liberties

I will absolutly tip! How much do you need for a lair expansion?

This is the girl I would adore art of:

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
@Miint

Type of drawing: Full body! But honestly if you feel like less I'd be fine with that

Detail level: Detailed and coloured, but again if you feel like the piece looks better with less details I'm totally cool with that!

Backround: It's completely up to you! I want you to have full artistic liberties

I will absolutly tip! How much do you need for a lair expansion?

This is the girl I would adore art of:

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
[quote name="Tipsylover" date="2018-07-23 12:59:14" ] @Miint I love your art so much it is so cute! [/quote] *Tears start to form* OMG thank you so much! I am not used to people complimenting my art! And also the lair expansion... well, that would be 58kt, but really, ANY AMOUNT IS TOTALLY FINE, EVEN 1kt would be very much appreciated! I will get to work on the commission immidiately! (thanks for all the room for creativity :)
Tipsylover wrote on 2018-07-23 12:59:14:
@Miint

*Tears start to form*
OMG thank you so much! I am not used to people complimenting my art!
And also the lair expansion... well, that would be 58kt, but really, ANY AMOUNT IS TOTALLY FINE, EVEN 1kt would be very much appreciated!

I will get to work on the commission immidiately!
(thanks for all the room for creativity :)
Commissions Closed

I will open them up again once I finish the load I already have :|
Commissions Closed

I will open them up again once I finish the load I already have :|
So umm... I am sorry but I don't think I can keep up with this anymore so I will be closing... I am so sorry I didn't get to do much... I feel really bad :(
So umm... I am sorry but I don't think I can keep up with this anymore so I will be closing... I am so sorry I didn't get to do much... I feel really bad :(
@Miint hiya just wondering how the arts coming along :) Can't wait to see how it comes out!
@Miint hiya just wondering how the arts coming along :) Can't wait to see how it comes out!
r7P00ic.png
@ElysianJewels
Oh it's coming along fine :)
I will let you know when I finish.

@ElysianJewels
Oh it's coming along fine :)
I will let you know when I finish.

@Miint Will the commissions put in before the closing still be finished, or no? If they aren't, it's no big deal of course! I just wanted to check so I know if I should keep up to date with this forum.
@Miint Will the commissions put in before the closing still be finished, or no? If they aren't, it's no big deal of course! I just wanted to check so I know if I should keep up to date with this forum.
1 2 3 4 5