Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Custom Breeding Cards for Sale!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@DragonGames50 absolutely!!! 6 pairs with 2 outcomes each is 150k, so how about I knock it down to 125k so one is free?
@DragonGames50 absolutely!!! 6 pairs with 2 outcomes each is 150k, so how about I knock it down to 125k so one is free?
VothniI.png
They have very differing color schemes so that would be more wouldnt it?
They have very differing color schemes so that would be more wouldnt it?
IhFhwMk.png for-DragonGames50.gif L0sN9f4.png
@DragonGames50 nah, I just noticed I still had that bit in the post--I've streamlined the way I compile the color ranges, so it's not really an issue anymore!
@DragonGames50 nah, I just noticed I still had that bit in the post--I've streamlined the way I compile the color ranges, so it's not really an issue anymore!
VothniI.png
if youre sure lol theyre not the most basic pairs but i did my best to make sure they were pretty ones. ill cook up some scries but im a little confused as to how i might get the images to you
if youre sure lol theyre not the most basic pairs but i did my best to make sure they were pretty ones. ill cook up some scries but im a little confused as to how i might get the images to you
@DragonGames50 if you don't care specifically what scries are used, I can get them for you! But if you want to pick them yourself, just take a screenshot from the "foresee progeny" page, upload it to a site like imgur, and give me the links! And don't forget to fill out an order form for each individual pairing so I can make the cards the best they can be!
@DragonGames50 if you don't care specifically what scries are used, I can get them for you! But if you want to pick them yourself, just take a screenshot from the "foresee progeny" page, upload it to a site like imgur, and give me the links! And don't forget to fill out an order form for each individual pairing so I can make the cards the best they can be!
VothniI.png
theyre the pairs in this hatchery page i suppose go ahead and scry yourself but please choose pretty ones
theyre the pairs in this hatchery page i suppose go ahead and scry yourself but please choose pretty ones
@DragonGames50 I will! As soon as you submit the order forms I can start working on the cards!
@DragonGames50 I will! As soon as you submit the order forms I can start working on the cards!
VothniI.png
oh can i send a morph instead?
oh can i send a morph instead?
@DragonGames50 Depends, lol--what's that?
@DragonGames50 Depends, lol--what's that?
VothniI.png
a predicted morphology like this
AudraRuin 1
a predicted morphology like this
AudraRuin 1
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17