Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PulciniVerdi

That's possible! Could I ask your offer?

@ElysianJewels

I can make an attempt to in a bit, yeah! I'm on mobile atm so can't manage just ye. Majority is UM, I believe.

@Kazima

Yes!
@PulciniVerdi

That's possible! Could I ask your offer?

@ElysianJewels

I can make an attempt to in a bit, yeah! I'm on mobile atm so can't manage just ye. Majority is UM, I believe.

@Kazima

Yes!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Hi, I have a troll I'd like done as a waist up, crayon/water color (whatever you'd think would be better for this particular piece) colored piece done in the same style as your Adventure Time example. I have a Ghost gene available, as well as some treasure. I have a sprite of them for reference too
Hi, I have a troll I'd like done as a waist up, crayon/water color (whatever you'd think would be better for this particular piece) colored piece done in the same style as your Adventure Time example. I have a Ghost gene available, as well as some treasure. I have a sprite of them for reference too
@CandiBambi

Sure! Just toss payment over (as well as your reference) and I can get started!
@CandiBambi

VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
up
up
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
so~so broke~
Bump
so~so broke~
Bump
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
[quote name="Lostrefrain" date="2018-07-17 14:59:34" ] @CandiBambi Sure! Just toss payment over (as well as your reference) and I can get started! [/quote] I'd like you draw the troll in the blue dress please <3 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuckZaFpIh8LvPo5YDcUHdnGwyWw8azx/view?usp=sharing
Lostrefrain wrote on 2018-07-17 14:59:34:
@CandiBambi

I'd like you draw the troll in the blue dress please <3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LuckZaFpIh8LvPo5YDcUHdnGwyWw8azx/view?usp=sharing
@CandiBambi

Working on it now!
@CandiBambi

Working on it now!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain I could offer 290g and 100kt if that could cover a either a bust or waist up :O I would absolutely love a colored crayon bust/waist up (whatever I can afford! I don’t know art prices) of a human version of my girl, Kaisenna! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42340831] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423409/42340831_350.png[/img] [/url] She doesn’t currently have a human design, so I was wondering if you just kinda wanted to interpret her however?? I have no vision for her (I’m not artsy in the slightest lol), so you’d have full freedom to do whateves!
@Lostrefrain I could offer 290g and 100kt if that could cover a either a bust or waist up :O

I would absolutely love a colored crayon bust/waist up (whatever I can afford! I don’t know art prices) of a human version of my girl, Kaisenna!

42340831_350.png

She doesn’t currently have a human design, so I was wondering if you just kinda wanted to interpret her however?? I have no vision for her (I’m not artsy in the slightest lol), so you’d have full freedom to do whateves!
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@virtue

I can do a waist up for her, totally! Just hmu with payment whenever and I'll see what I can do! Since you don't have a vision for her, I'll hit you up w/ a sketch idea before I finish and see what you think. if that's alright

She looks so pretty and fierce, gg
@virtue

I can do a waist up for her, totally! Just hmu with payment whenever and I'll see what I can do! Since you don't have a vision for her, I'll hit you up w/ a sketch idea before I finish and see what you think. if that's alright

She looks so pretty and fierce, gg
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain payment sent!! also ty she’s my pride and joy, my lizard daughter
@Lostrefrain payment sent!! also ty she’s my pride and joy, my lizard daughter
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
1 2 3 4 5 6