Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • | Build-A-Button | • (open!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@LazarusRex
Aah I'm so glad!!
Thanks again for ordering!~
;U;
@LazarusRex
Aah I'm so glad!!
Thanks again for ordering!~
;U;
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
8J3iRuA.gif Wphjjuc.gif 2VuPBc1.gif
@kanoosh [quote][b]Border:[/b] #1 [b]Animation(s): [/b] Shine [b]Font(s):[/b] Pacifico [b]Text:[/b] Art Shop [b]Image:[/b] none [b]Background:[/b] https://i.imgur.com/W5siXLu.png [b]Colour Theme:[/b] pink, white, lighter hues [b]Anything Else:[/b] I'm honestly not picky, I miss the old school buttons D: Thank you for doing all this, you're awesome ♥[/quote] If this isn't okay, I totally understand!
@kanoosh
Quote:
Border: #1
Animation(s): Shine
Font(s): Pacifico
Text: Art Shop
Image: none
Background: https://i.imgur.com/W5siXLu.png
Colour Theme: pink, white, lighter hues
Anything Else: I'm honestly not picky, I miss the old school buttons D: Thank you for doing all this, you're awesome ♥

If this isn't okay, I totally understand!
@kanoosh
It looks great! Overall, I love it. One thing though is would it be possible to make the pink a little darker? I love the light pink the only problem is I am having trouble to read it. Maybe if the white was a darker pink and then keep the lighter pink outline? :o
@kanoosh
It looks great! Overall, I love it. One thing though is would it be possible to make the pink a little darker? I love the light pink the only problem is I am having trouble to read it. Maybe if the white was a darker pink and then keep the lighter pink outline? :o
GQ6kVWc.png
hFwU24R.png
@Ecca
Oh gosh, you're so sweet!! ;U;
That for sure sounds doable!
One you send over the payment (100g or 85kt) I'll get started!~
^^

@Rosewing
Understandable! I can definitely change that up for you!!
I should have it done later today ^^
@Ecca
Oh gosh, you're so sweet!! ;U;
That for sure sounds doable!
One you send over the payment (100g or 85kt) I'll get started!~
^^

@Rosewing
Understandable! I can definitely change that up for you!!
I should have it done later today ^^
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
beep boop
:>
beep boop
:>
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
I’m interested in a button for my new art shop! [quote][b]Border:[/b]27 [b]Animation(s):[/b]Swish, Sparkles [b]Font(s): [/b] (1)Bitpotion, (2)Mix Redux [b]Text:[/b] (1)Recette’s (2)Drawing Dragons! [b]Image:[img]https://image.ibb.co/hEJhVe/9_F098318_BC03_4_F0_D_9_BA9_04_CDBB73_B937.png[/img][/b] [b]Background:[/b]A light yellow to white gradient [b]Colour Theme:[/b]Light brown, white, pink [b]Anything Else:[/b]Thats all![/quote]
I’m interested in a button for my new art shop!
Quote:
Border:27
Animation(s):Swish, Sparkles
Font(s): (1)Bitpotion, (2)Mix Redux
Text: (1)Recette’s (2)Drawing Dragons!
Image:9_F098318_BC03_4_F0_D_9_BA9_04_CDBB73_B937.png
Background:A light yellow to white gradient
Colour Theme:Light brown, white, pink
Anything Else:Thats all!
@Ecca
Hi there!!
Just an update to say I'm so sorry for the delay on your button!
Life got kinda crazy there but I should have it done tonight or tomrrow at the absolute latest, I hope that's okay!!
I'm so sorry again!

@Recette
Hi there, sorry for the late response!!
That sounds totally doable!
(your art is super adorable btw!!)
Once you send over the payment (100g or 85kt) I'll get started!
^^
@Ecca
Hi there!!
Just an update to say I'm so sorry for the delay on your button!
Life got kinda crazy there but I should have it done tonight or tomrrow at the absolute latest, I hope that's okay!!
I'm so sorry again!

@Recette
Hi there, sorry for the late response!!
That sounds totally doable!
(your art is super adorable btw!!)
Once you send over the payment (100g or 85kt) I'll get started!
^^
• • • • • • •
noosh
she/her | 26 | fr+3
a disaster
@kanoosh it’s okay! Take your time, I understand how life can be. Just please take care of yourself!
@kanoosh it’s okay! Take your time, I understand how life can be. Just please take care of yourself!
@kanoosh Hey, if you're up for another commission (I see you've got some life stuff going on) I'd love to buy some of your super cute art! If not, it's totally fine, I'd be happy to be added to a waitlist. But if you're up for it, here's the order! [quote][b]Border:[/b] #20 [b]Animation(s):[/b] Sparkles v2, Swish [b]Font(s):[/b] Pacifico (Sweetly Imperfect), Wendy (Hatchery) [b]Text:[/b] Sweetly Imperfect Hatchery [b]Image:[/b] Could you use the graphics from my hatchery as inspiration? Maybe like little the brown melty effect like it's decoration on a cake, if that makes sense. Possibly the little flowers, too, but no sweat on that bit since it's a button! [b]Background:[/b] Similar deal as the image! Maybe the same shade of green? [b]Colour Theme:[/b] Ditto as the two above! [b]Anything Else:[/b] I love your art! :)[/quote]
@kanoosh
Hey, if you're up for another commission (I see you've got some life stuff going on) I'd love to buy some of your super cute art! If not, it's totally fine, I'd be happy to be added to a waitlist. But if you're up for it, here's the order!
Quote:
Border: #20
Animation(s): Sparkles v2, Swish
Font(s): Pacifico (Sweetly Imperfect), Wendy (Hatchery)
Text: Sweetly Imperfect Hatchery
Image: Could you use the graphics from my hatchery as inspiration? Maybe like little the brown melty effect like it's decoration on a cake, if that makes sense. Possibly the little flowers, too, but no sweat on that bit since it's a button!
Background: Similar deal as the image! Maybe the same shade of green?
Colour Theme: Ditto as the two above!
Anything Else: I love your art! :)
Ping me to get my attention!
[quote][b]Border:[/b] #24 [b]Animation(s):[/b] Sparkles V2 + Shine [b]Font(s):[/b] Trash Hand [Main Title] [b]Text:[/b] Frozen Berry Hatchery [Main Title] [b]Image:[/b] None [b]Background:[/b] [url]https://images.pexels.com/photos/788735/pexels-photo-788735.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=750&w=1260[/url] - preferably the berry with the leaves [b]Colour Theme:[/b] Frosty Blues and Greyish Reds [b]Anything Else:[/b] Nope nope! Thank you for doing this! Let me know what the total is and I'll get it to you ASAP[/quote]
Quote:
Border: #24
Animation(s): Sparkles V2 + Shine
Font(s): Trash Hand [Main Title]
Text: Frozen Berry Hatchery [Main Title]
Image: None
Background: https://images.pexels.com/photos/788735/pexels-photo-788735.jpeg?auto=compress&cs=tinysrgb&dpr=2&h=750&w=1260 - preferably the berry with the leaves
Colour Theme: Frosty Blues and Greyish Reds
Anything Else: Nope nope! Thank you for doing this! Let me know what the total is and I'll get it to you ASAP
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19