Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TAE'S ART SHOP! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Xairathan

Hello! Friendly reminder here.

If you're not choosing to commission, then let me know!^^ I have some people who are waiting to commission in the future.

If you need some time too then tell me.
@Xairathan

Hello! Friendly reminder here.

If you're not choosing to commission, then let me know!^^ I have some people who are waiting to commission in the future.

If you need some time too then tell me.
@Taekiu Sorry for the delay, I thought I responded but I guess I forgot ^^;;

May I please get put down for your pinglist, and any chance I can bribe you for a human couples' waist-up (so a total of 1m tr in bribe value if I'm correct)?
@Taekiu Sorry for the delay, I thought I responded but I guess I forgot ^^;;

May I please get put down for your pinglist, and any chance I can bribe you for a human couples' waist-up (so a total of 1m tr in bribe value if I'm correct)?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Taekiu - I would love to commission a human halfbody from you for treasure! I have a few different ideas depending on what you are comfortable drawing (nothing against FR rules, don't worry!), so I can PM you details if that's okay ^^
@Taekiu - I would love to commission a human halfbody from you for treasure! I have a few different ideas depending on what you are comfortable drawing (nothing against FR rules, don't worry!), so I can PM you details if that's okay ^^
H5mMPK3.png
@Xairathan

Sure so you want to commission later? or...
@Xairathan

Sure so you want to commission later? or...
@KitsumiMahon

Ah okay! Just PM me the treasure and details then! <:
@KitsumiMahon

Ah okay! Just PM me the treasure and details then! <:
@Taekiu Now is fine, if you still have the slot, if not I don't mind waiting!
@Taekiu Now is fine, if you still have the slot, if not I don't mind waiting!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

I can! You are 5th on the list so I hope you don't mind. c:

Send over the details and treasure/gems when you are ready!
@Xairathan

I can! You are 5th on the list so I hope you don't mind. c:

Send over the details and treasure/gems when you are ready!
Want to commission but slots are closed? I have a ping list section so tell me if you are interested in the future! :D
Want to commission but slots are closed? I have a ping list section so tell me if you are interested in the future! :D
Hey u affiliate me ples? I wanna affiliate with an art god omg
Hey u affiliate me ples? I wanna affiliate with an art god omg
2fdbfac9_0033_40c6_b90e_7c7c6ea7c2d8_by_silverwing0519-dchgpiu.gif2zr4y0I.png
@Leyatres
@FederickofSky
@Jolynekujoh
@Xairathan
@KitsumiMahon

Im deeply sorry to everyone who is waiting for long for the art to be done! It's getting busier for me everyday and I'm extremely slow at commissions. (Since everyone ordered a fullbody or a half, it is difficult for me to do all in time.) Irl stuff + high school has been giving me a hard time,, to cope with everything :(((((

@Leyatres I have started shading your commission, and @FederickofSky is next on the commissions,,

Everyone else, I am sorry but, I will work on being faster. I will at least sketch everyone's commissions so it will lift off my panic lmao.
@Leyatres
@FederickofSky
@Jolynekujoh
@Xairathan
@KitsumiMahon

Im deeply sorry to everyone who is waiting for long for the art to be done! It's getting busier for me everyday and I'm extremely slow at commissions. (Since everyone ordered a fullbody or a half, it is difficult for me to do all in time.) Irl stuff + high school has been giving me a hard time,, to cope with everything :(((((

@Leyatres I have started shading your commission, and @FederickofSky is next on the commissions,,

Everyone else, I am sorry but, I will work on being faster. I will at least sketch everyone's commissions so it will lift off my panic lmao.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7