Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [open] Glacier's Gallery! USD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
bump
bump
Art Shop
@Glacierstar56 Username: McGenjis Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40059913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400600/40059913_350.png[/img] [/url] Gijinka is in bio! Type: Fullbody, he has mostly clothes ref so just assume hes in like some boots or somethin for shoes. Payment method: Treasure Notes/Details: I would like it in the style of your first art example! I think that art looks super cool and striking! Maybe a bit of a sassy pose? Like hand over his mouth like hes trying to hide laughter. Or maybe like tying up hair hair or fixing it? Im flexible with pose and facial expression. You don't absolutely need to work his accent into it but if you wanna add some flowers I wont complain. And if you'd like to tack on a charge for flowers I'll happily pay it.
@Glacierstar56

Username: McGenjis
Reference:
40059913_350.png
Gijinka is in bio!
Type: Fullbody, he has mostly clothes ref so just assume hes in like some boots or somethin for shoes.
Payment method: Treasure
Notes/Details: I would like it in the style of your first art example! I think that art looks super cool and striking! Maybe a bit of a sassy pose? Like hand over his mouth like hes trying to hide laughter. Or maybe like tying up hair hair or fixing it? Im flexible with pose and facial expression.

You don't absolutely need to work his accent into it but if you wanna add some flowers I wont complain. And if you'd like to tack on a charge for flowers I'll happily pay it.
Atlas || He/himbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
@McGenjis
Sounds cool! I'll send you a WIP sketch by tomorrow.
@McGenjis
Sounds cool! I'll send you a WIP sketch by tomorrow.
Art Shop
@Glacierstar56
Saw your post on my LF thread. How much do you think it'll be for couple art? Looking at half-body potentially.
@Glacierstar56
Saw your post on my LF thread. How much do you think it'll be for couple art? Looking at half-body potentially.
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Glad to see you liked my art! Since there are two characters I'll be adding +75% to the total of whichever style you chose :)
@Lup
Glad to see you liked my art! Since there are two characters I'll be adding +75% to the total of whichever style you chose :)
Art Shop
@Glacierstar56
So for a halfbody of the two, it'll be 525kt?
@Glacierstar56
So for a halfbody of the two, it'll be 525kt?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup
Yep! I'll send you a WIP sketch in a bit.
@Lup
Yep! I'll send you a WIP sketch in a bit.
Art Shop
Username:RubyDragon6248
Reference: https://i.imgur.com/57SObIe.png
Type: Half Body
Payment method: gems and possibly UM skins? idk how to doe the code boxes but i have Candy Night Coatl F and the two love stars A-FC For imp males if you dont want those them gems is what ill be paying with
Notes/Details: Hair needs to be primarily blue with purple accents (a lot of artists get it the other way around so ive needed to specifiy it) outfit consists of a black hoodie, pale blue/purple tee shirt with jean pants (idk if your gonna need to do pants but figured id mention it), i dont entirely know what id like for a pose something that fits her personality (A shy loner who tends to be a nerd into tech and stuff) so have fun with that XD

if you got any questions about it or need more information feel free to let me know in pm

oops forgot the ping @Glacierstar56
terribly sorry if i wasnt supposed to ping it didnt specifiy on the front page
Username:RubyDragon6248
Reference: https://i.imgur.com/57SObIe.png
Type: Half Body
Payment method: gems and possibly UM skins? idk how to doe the code boxes but i have Candy Night Coatl F and the two love stars A-FC For imp males if you dont want those them gems is what ill be paying with
Notes/Details: Hair needs to be primarily blue with purple accents (a lot of artists get it the other way around so ive needed to specifiy it) outfit consists of a black hoodie, pale blue/purple tee shirt with jean pants (idk if your gonna need to do pants but figured id mention it), i dont entirely know what id like for a pose something that fits her personality (A shy loner who tends to be a nerd into tech and stuff) so have fun with that XD

if you got any questions about it or need more information feel free to let me know in pm

oops forgot the ping @Glacierstar56
terribly sorry if i wasnt supposed to ping it didnt specifiy on the front page
referral-whammyglasses.gif
@RubyDragon6248 @Lup
Hey there! Id be happy to do your commission however there is something that must be addressed. Quite recently my computer was faced with a pretty serious error, thus making it impossible for me to complete commissions atm. I shluld be able to find a work around by the weekend, but if you wish to be taken off my commission list due to this please let me know :)
@RubyDragon6248 @Lup
Hey there! Id be happy to do your commission however there is something that must be addressed. Quite recently my computer was faced with a pretty serious error, thus making it impossible for me to complete commissions atm. I shluld be able to find a work around by the weekend, but if you wish to be taken off my commission list due to this please let me know :)
Art Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28