Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jack Draws Commissions! [Hiatus]
1 2 3
@TempCompanion Put me on a waitlist please!
@TempCompanion Put me on a waitlist please!
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles There's one spot open! Let me know if you can claim it, if not you'll be left on the ping list for the next one and someone else is free to take the spot!
@peepsnibbles There's one spot open! Let me know if you can claim it, if not you'll be left on the ping list for the next one and someone else is free to take the spot!
16912c343584448d8adf1405ef8b7500.png
@TempCompanion I'm not doing too well right now and need to step away from FR, so I won't be able to make enough treasure for the commission right now... Please do keep me on the pinglist though.
@TempCompanion I'm not doing too well right now and need to step away from FR, so I won't be able to make enough treasure for the commission right now... Please do keep me on the pinglist though.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
@peepsnibbles Can do! I hope you feel better!
@peepsnibbles Can do! I hope you feel better!
@TempCompanion

If you still have a slot open I'd be interested in taking it!
@TempCompanion

If you still have a slot open I'd be interested in taking it!
m6vglJ1.png
@Rutile Absolutely!
@Rutile Absolutely!
@TempCompanion could i be added to the waitlist?
@TempCompanion could i be added to the waitlist?
pleasant_comm.png
@Pleasant Sure thing!
@Pleasant Sure thing!
@TempCompanion
Can I get a signature from you? Honestly, any dragon on the first page of my lair EXCEPT the first two would be great. You can choose whichever you want to draw most. But I would like to have skins/accents/apparel included. I realize that will make it more complex and I'm willing to pay more for that (also, if you don't feel up to it, no worries!)
@TempCompanion
Can I get a signature from you? Honestly, any dragon on the first page of my lair EXCEPT the first two would be great. You can choose whichever you want to draw most. But I would like to have skins/accents/apparel included. I realize that will make it more complex and I'm willing to pay more for that (also, if you don't feel up to it, no worries!)
crowish.gif
@birdfairy Absolutely! But I'll have to put you on the waitlist until a slot opens up if you don't mind?
@birdfairy Absolutely! But I'll have to put you on the waitlist until a slot opens up if you don't mind?
1 2 3