Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Moving away]
@Mithian Im here to leave infos ! I hope this is all ok !
I would love a refined sketch (headshot I think?) of him and him - something cute like what you suggested me (for cute kiss stuff, I'd say maybe Sky kissing Tesh's cheek ooor Tesh kissing Sky's forehead? because Sky is a little shorter) - for clothes feel free to pick the one from those links or the ones they wear here
I can offer a searing sash, rally and sap?
@Mithian Im here to leave infos ! I hope this is all ok !
I would love a refined sketch (headshot I think?) of him and him - something cute like what you suggested me (for cute kiss stuff, I'd say maybe Sky kissing Tesh's cheek ooor Tesh kissing Sky's forehead? because Sky is a little shorter) - for clothes feel free to pick the one from those links or the ones they wear here
I can offer a searing sash, rally and sap?
They/them | FR+9 | ASD Adult
Creativity raffle! - Dress, scry,
doodle or write to enter!

FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)

ztz8WZo.png 4KULg1s.png ioHFmNA.png
...kFgUr6t.pngqaL7JkA.gifhKSIntK.gifqXWTZcz.gif
@Hikumi Sure thing! I'll work on it ^_^
@Hikumi Sure thing! I'll work on it ^_^
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
@Mithian

Can I get a silly sketch of my Demon OC?
@Mithian

Can I get a silly sketch of my Demon OC?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Sure ^_^ Adding you to the slots!
@Enoch Sure ^_^ Adding you to the slots!
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
@Hikumi You may send the payment, Then I'll message you with the art ^_^
@Hikumi You may send the payment, Then I'll message you with the art ^_^
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
@Mithian
Pinglist please
@Mithian
Pinglist please
Yokai.gif
All slots are open! [quote name="Ping List"] [size=2]@hellieace @Iceluoxue @KyuuBird @Maevepanda @Disillusionist @Lundlaeva @Lup @RoyalSorceress @Rulanir @Zemo @DragonFilms @Fenixinka @Voronwis @Enoch @demonimpala67 @Wolfkai [/size][/quote]
All slots are open!
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/dae543ba9aa3df17f02362a35a4be512/tumblr_pnwnt0HJzE1tlq9fqo5_r1_500.png[/img]
tumblr_pnwnt0HJzE1tlq9fqo5_r1_500.png
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram

vl5m1.gif
Hello! Can I get a fullbody refined sketch of [url=https://file.toyhou.se/images/12412896_flimJH7aOqrYP7R.png]Larimar[/url] with a smug-ish, "tough luck" sort of expression, sitting with his hands on the ground, and propping up a sign with his feet that reads "welcome to hell"? Instead of the shirts in the ref he'd be wearing a black tank top. Additionally, I'd like a silly sketch of [url=https://file.toyhou.se/images/12412136_ihFSC3To249asIg.png]Tori[/url] (he only has the nose piercing on his left), which I hope to cover with three wishlist familiars. I'd be paying with 300kt, 300g, and [item=Myosotis Fox] [item=Nightmare] [item=Scarlet Serpenta] if that works for you. Thanks!
Hello! Can I get a fullbody refined sketch of Larimar with a smug-ish, "tough luck" sort of expression, sitting with his hands on the ground, and propping up a sign with his feet that reads "welcome to hell"? Instead of the shirts in the ref he'd be wearing a black tank top.

Additionally, I'd like a silly sketch of Tori (he only has the nose piercing on his left), which I hope to cover with three wishlist familiars.

I'd be paying with 300kt, 300g, and Myosotis Fox Nightmare Scarlet Serpenta if that works for you. Thanks!
Yo I would love to claim a slot. But I wanna ask if its okay to send refs over pm. I know you rather I not do that.
Yo I would love to claim a slot. But I wanna ask if its okay to send refs over pm. I know you rather I not do that.
Yokai.gif