Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pencil Portraits starting at 200kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Daggerwrist OH WOW

I'm absolutely FLOORED thank you SO MUCH! sending payment over now :D

seriously this is so awesome i will treasure it forever!!!
@Daggerwrist OH WOW

I'm absolutely FLOORED thank you SO MUCH! sending payment over now :D

seriously this is so awesome i will treasure it forever!!!
tumblr_inline_pelv6r3Z4U1rhh3cu_75sq.gif
GHOULICH
ICON DRAGON
HE/HIM • 26
FR+3

LOW ENERGY

Formerly SoulShepherd
@SoulShepherd
I'm so happy you like it! You can also download the jpg in a large format by visiting this page. (its my Deviantart account)
@SoulShepherd
I'm so happy you like it! You can also download the jpg in a large format by visiting this page. (its my Deviantart account)
fLkYB4V.jpg
@Daggerwrist

is this still open?

if yes then how much for https://www.weasyl.com/character/71013/thanatos with his mouth open?

is it 100kt or 150kt (u mentioned additives and one of them being the mouth open)
@Daggerwrist

is this still open?

if yes then how much for https://www.weasyl.com/character/71013/thanatos with his mouth open?

is it 100kt or 150kt (u mentioned additives and one of them being the mouth open)
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover
yes, you can have a spot! He looks like a fun character. If you want his mouth open it will be 150kt. Drawing all those teeth adds a lot of detail I don't have to do when the mouth is closed. I'll look forward to drawing him!

@Aphelion16
Let me know when you are able to pay for the drawing :)
@monkfishlover
yes, you can have a spot! He looks like a fun character. If you want his mouth open it will be 150kt. Drawing all those teeth adds a lot of detail I don't have to do when the mouth is closed. I'll look forward to drawing him!

@Aphelion16
Let me know when you are able to pay for the drawing :)
fLkYB4V.jpg
@Daggerwrist ok i want it

i will send u the treasure right now
@Daggerwrist ok i want it

i will send u the treasure right now
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@monkfishlover
Thanks! I will ping you when your drawing is finished.
@monkfishlover
Thanks! I will ping you when your drawing is finished.
fLkYB4V.jpg
@Daggerwrist Can you do my OC Mystery doing a blep for 100-125kt (if you have space)? ref: [img]http://data.tumblr.com/e47b8eafad2741397304c3ba3f8c5316/tumblr_p6pd1bVVwW1wut42no1_raw.png[/img]
@Daggerwrist

Can you do my OC Mystery doing a blep for 100-125kt (if you have space)?

ref:
tumblr_p6pd1bVVwW1wut42no1_raw.png
kZ05qh2.png
@Daggerwrist
Sorry, I should've been more clear - I meant a portrait of Blullincse(skydancer with bow) and a sketch of Sprix(the pink nocturne). How much would it cost? Sorry about that.
@Daggerwrist
Sorry, I should've been more clear - I meant a portrait of Blullincse(skydancer with bow) and a sketch of Sprix(the pink nocturne). How much would it cost? Sorry about that.
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Daggerwrist

Hello !

I don't know if this is still open, (It looks like you already have a lot of comms to do, so if you're thinking about closing for a bit to work on them and all, just ignore me lmao) but if you're still open. I was interested in commissioning
this character -> https://toyhou.se/412408.-sylvester-r-walker-/2184695.parasitic-form#7738442
I understand they're a bit complex so if I need to pay more than 100kt that's totally cool.
@Daggerwrist

Hello !

I don't know if this is still open, (It looks like you already have a lot of comms to do, so if you're thinking about closing for a bit to work on them and all, just ignore me lmao) but if you're still open. I was interested in commissioning
this character -> https://toyhou.se/412408.-sylvester-r-walker-/2184695.parasitic-form#7738442
I understand they're a bit complex so if I need to pay more than 100kt that's totally cool.
@NoDragonHere
Yay I get to do a cute one! 125kt sounds good.

@Fokron
Hi! I think you'll be the last one I take until I get these all done. They are pretty complex, is that a split lower jaw (I love that)? It wil be a challenge with all of the eyes and teeth, so I'm going to ask for 450kt to draw them.

@SuperNinjaDragon
Oh its no problem. It is difficult to for me to do a 50kt sketch of Sprix because he has so many items (4 counting all the butterflies around his head) and for a sketch of this I would have to charge 275kt. A portrait of the skydancer with the bow will be 150kt.
@NoDragonHere
Yay I get to do a cute one! 125kt sounds good.

@Fokron
Hi! I think you'll be the last one I take until I get these all done. They are pretty complex, is that a split lower jaw (I love that)? It wil be a challenge with all of the eyes and teeth, so I'm going to ask for 450kt to draw them.

@SuperNinjaDragon
Oh its no problem. It is difficult to for me to do a 50kt sketch of Sprix because he has so many items (4 counting all the butterflies around his head) and for a sketch of this I would have to charge 275kt. A portrait of the skydancer with the bow will be 150kt.
fLkYB4V.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7