Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Pashi's Portrait Palace!♦
@Yeechen

Hi! I can do that :) I can do bust shots (chest up), waist ups, or full bodies, whichever one you'd like!

It'd be okay to not put all his apparel like in his ref, correct?
@Yeechen

Hi! I can do that :) I can do bust shots (chest up), waist ups, or full bodies, whichever one you'd like!

It'd be okay to not put all his apparel like in his ref, correct?
9o0aDxU.gif
@Pashinko
I don't see what you mean by apparels... That's all his body parts... (the first ref). If the tail is too complex would you be okay to do a waist up for him?
Please tell me if there is anything that confuses you! I really like your style and would do my best to get one :3
@Pashinko
I don't see what you mean by apparels... That's all his body parts... (the first ref). If the tail is too complex would you be okay to do a waist up for him?
Please tell me if there is anything that confuses you! I really like your style and would do my best to get one :3
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen

oops! sorry, i meant like all the apparel he has on in his dragon form (warm water wanderers, fin jewels, trident, etc)

I can try to draw his tail, but if it ends up that I can't make it look right I'll inform you that i've switched to a waist up ^^
@Yeechen

oops! sorry, i meant like all the apparel he has on in his dragon form (warm water wanderers, fin jewels, trident, etc)

I can try to draw his tail, but if it ends up that I can't make it look right I'll inform you that i've switched to a waist up ^^
9o0aDxU.gif
@Pashinko
Oh! Don't worry about his dragon form, he's an OC, so the ref is more valid than the dragon, hehe. The only thing I might ask you to keep are the... bubbles ouo
And if you can try his tail that is awesome! The tentacles part on his stomach, they are coming from some... idk holes? There are 4 holes on his stomach that can have tentacles coming out, so feel free to do whatever you want with those!
His tail is like a mixture of fish, octopus and those leafy sea horse. He is partly covered in fish scales.
I hope this helps a bit?
@Pashinko
Oh! Don't worry about his dragon form, he's an OC, so the ref is more valid than the dragon, hehe. The only thing I might ask you to keep are the... bubbles ouo
And if you can try his tail that is awesome! The tentacles part on his stomach, they are coming from some... idk holes? There are 4 holes on his stomach that can have tentacles coming out, so feel free to do whatever you want with those!
His tail is like a mixture of fish, octopus and those leafy sea horse. He is partly covered in fish scales.
I hope this helps a bit?
r81QNWS.pngeee_by_yechen1969-dcdm2ep.png1kT3OOq.png
@Yeechen

Definitely helps! Thank you :)
@Yeechen

Definitely helps! Thank you :)
9o0aDxU.gif
@Mishigu Here's your fancy boy! I took some inspiration from Link's Gerudo outfit from BOTW :p [img]https://i.imgur.com/tpOipSE.png[/img] ^transparent [img]https://i.imgur.com/SUhFJqh.png[/img] Sorry about the missing headpiece, I tried to put it in there but I couldn't get it to come out right at all ^^;
@Mishigu

Here's your fancy boy! I took some inspiration from Link's Gerudo outfit from BOTW :p

tpOipSE.png
^transparent

SUhFJqh.png

Sorry about the missing headpiece, I tried to put it in there but I couldn't get it to come out right at all ^^;
9o0aDxU.gif
@pashinko he's lovely. Thank you!
@pashinko he's lovely. Thank you!
Seeking art
@FloofyDragon @FatherGascoigne @Gem4567 @Yeechen

Heyo! I maaay have lied a little bit about the length of my break ;; But I'm open again!

There's been a slight revamp as well!
- New examples!
- I've cut down my slots from 3 to 2 just to lessen the workload ;
@FloofyDragon @FatherGascoigne @Gem4567 @Yeechen

Heyo! I maaay have lied a little bit about the length of my break ;; But I'm open again!

There's been a slight revamp as well!
- New examples!
- I've cut down my slots from 3 to 2 just to lessen the workload ;
9o0aDxU.gif
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
9o0aDxU.gif
bump! ♥
bump! ♥
9o0aDxU.gif